I'm 26 and have no college education or work experience

I'm 26 and have no college education or work experience
Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 15i0745679.jpg (400x400, 16.2K)

just join the military

Go to uni you lazy fuck

Yes but 28. My life never began

No, very very rarley
Although it wouldn't surprise me if it's common this website

I keep getting text messages from Recruiter Gomez but I don't think the military takes people who can't pass boot camp

>argentinian military
Kek

Just don't go to Santa Catarina to do stunts on the streets.

This but unironically

Low/No Cost Ways Out (tm)
(1) Join a trade union-sponsored apprenticeship and learn welding, plumbing, pipefitting, boilermaking, carpentry, roadbuilding, etc.
(2) Bite the bullet (lol) and join the armed forces
(3) Go full wagie and sell your soul to one of the 5-10 corporations that owns the entire world.
(4) Start an onlyfans. To start a successful onlyfans, you don't have to be a hot chick, but you do have to be willing to do anything you're asked on camera.
(5) Become an erotic furry artist. This is similar to an onlyfans in that your work product can be poor quality so long as you are willing to draw the most depraved things you are asked

Does anyone else have some ideas?

Teach English abroad

Yeah just dropped out of uni no idea what I'm gonna do now.
I'm thinking military or trade school.

Yes, because you are literally, LITERALLY me. Never worked a single day in my entire life.

Yes however i managed to get proffesional jobs and i'm 30.

Attached: 455445.jpg (1125x1135, 67.15K)

Do you plan on killing yourself?

Not currently, no. The worst times were always months leading to and after getting kicked off the unis I went to. It's been a year since the last one though, I don't feel like killing myself anymore. Not that I'm particularily happy, but it's bearable.

if you ever plan to message me on 4channel we could do it together
have a nice day

>Yes, because you are literally, LITERALLY me
Depends, are you also a kissless virgin? Mogs me if not.

>5) Become an erotic furry artist. This is similar to an onlyfans in that your work product can be poor quality so long as you are willing to draw the most depraved things you are asked
Thanks p*tin for ruining getting easy money from western perverrs for all russians

Why yes, I am
alright

>Become an erotic furry artist. This is similar to an onlyfans in that your work product can be poor quality so long as you are willing to draw the most depraved things you are asked
I unironically considered this but AI will make that obsolete in 1 year max.

Well then we are on similar levels of subhumanity, at least you aren't a mutt with keratoconus THOUGH.

>at least you aren't a mutt with keratoconus THOUGH
true, but I also don't even know what it means