Wait a minute, what does "Med" even mean...

Wait a minute, what does "Med" even mean? You guys do understand that when we say Nord + Med alliance that we're talking about like Italians and Spaniards,and not Egyptians, Albanians etc? I hope there hasn't been a misunderstanding

Attached: 1656290604292.jpg (680x445, 29.87K)

Actually it means indonesians.

Wait a minute, what does "Med" even mean? You guys do understand that when we say Nord + Med alliance that we're talking about like Egyptians and Tunisians,and not Shitalians, Moortugals etc? I hope there hasn't been a misunderstanding

> Wait a minute, what does "Med" even mean? You guys do understand that when we say Nord + Med alliance that we're talking about like Italians and Spaniards,and not Egyptians, Albanians etc? I hope there hasn't been a misunderstanding

Attached: AA051F64-A439-4783-ABC4-C6A31E1565C1.png (265x407, 105.5K)

kek

Cope, seethe and dilate.

Attached: 860C8D76-36D3-44E5-B766-C3953EA84AAA.jpg (800x600, 88.96K)

It's a genuine question, how many countries do you consider med?

More med than you Erikson

none

>You guys do understand that when we say Nord + Med alliance that we're talking about like Italians and Spaniards,and not Egyptians, Albanians etc?
Wtf? Norway you fucking racist, the alliance is over

South Europe, south France, some Balkan states

it means meds as in medications. you have been admitted to a mental asylum for 15 years for paranoid schizophrenia, during your 15 years long stay your delusions have only gotten worse each year. you started to hallucinate an entirely different world with different cultures and races. there is no such thing as "mediterranean" people it is a figment of your imagination. doctors were begging you to take your medications and your brain picked up their pleadings for the name of one of the imaginary people that it created in your mind. i'm writing this to you from the hospital please take your meds.

Attached: 3ngmjz9nerr51.jpg (500x500, 25.92K)

To be frank, only ethnic french are pure med (other "european" meds are half mena)

They look identical though.

Well yeah, that's my point. I would say pretty much exactly the same, that those regions and Greece are med. But there's more than 20 countries connected to the mediterranean sea, one of them being Israel so I just had to make sure we were on the same page.

I will fight and die for Israeli med bros, and so will you

Attached: annefrank.jpg (1365x2048, 125.85K)

>To be frank
I can't tell if that was on purpose

Attached: 1531091104706.jpg (500x500, 35.14K)

I just took a shit, that smells so retched, i almost threw up

Attached: 1654893193461.gif (499x499, 45.43K)

Why do you care cracka?

>mena
most menas are meds though