Another military target succesfully denazified

Another military target succesfully denazified
Z

Attached: -11 fascists.png (805x849, 953.5K)

They were hiding weapons over there

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-113031-1.jpg (507x582, 144.95K)

Based.
I fucking hate shopping malls.

I dont belive anything anymore about this conflict, its not a war at all.

Remember RetroVille (there was no weapons here 100%)

Attached: 3e3.png (782x758, 139.98K)

But why tho

Attached: ruski mir.jpg (904x1280, 200.32K)

mall was run by nazis

>R-RUSSIA IS BAD AND EVI*ACK*

Attached: 1654831541701.gif (1100x713, 1.06M)

It's fine. Americans will make a video game about it.

>But why tho

Because many of their missile systems are from like the 1970s or just rather primitive in general. The missile that struck this mall has an inaccuracy radius of 4.5km. People have been looking at the map of this are that was hit and it is obvious the Russians were trying to hit either some railways or a machining factory of some sort that was 200m away.

People are still looking at this war through the lens of American high precision munitions. That is not how the Russians operate though.

Not a shopping mall. It was a training centre for Nazis. Also NATO tanks were inside the building. Did you know it was Ukraine themselves who bombed the building?

>11 dead
>hit by x-22 missile
yea sure

Attached: putin_zel.png (812x864, 899.06K)

Take your pills

Orange Julius bros... It's over...

They just kind of blow up random things. They have no intelligence or guidance systems but they have a quota of how many rockets or shells need fired. Most of the time the places are emptied but still you get random blow ups. The Russians need to end this soon. It's not "unlimited ammo". The idea is trying to scorched earth it.

I'm going to sleep it better rise to 200 dead once I wake up

Z

the shopping mall was hosting a nazi rally and beheading captured russian conscripts

Are you clinically retarded?

there’s been several videos throughout this whole war of even the most advanced russian cruise missiles just directly flying into residential buildings that were OBVIOUSLY not the target.

people knew that the russians were behind in terms of cruise missiles but not pre-Gulf War behind. that’s some weird shit for a country that has had decades to catch up.

it was full of gay jewish nazis producing nazi weapons to further nazify the ukraine

Hohols deserves that for supporting the genocide of Donbass by Ukronazi army for 8 years and not rising up against Potroshenko and Zeleboba.

Hope our next president will fucking turn Lvov into Dresden and Kiev into Hiroshima. Putler is a weakling who can't show those hohols what real hell feels.

I understood the irony after my shit post
, my sincere apologies user but in these faulty times you expect retardation from everywhere

Z

Attached: file.png (904x1280, 1.22M)

oh no 10 randos died this has never happened before in the history of mankind during war