Stop being NEET. It destroys your psyche and rots your soul

Stop being NEET. It destroys your psyche and rots your soul.

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

I'm too inept to hold down a job. I'm one of those "social parasites" that Stalin warned you about.

Attached: 1417304081698.jpg (550x535, 50.99K)

I'm kinda not, but I kinda am.

Unless you are legit autistic or a drug addict/alcoholic then no. You just have what psychologists refer to as "learned helplessness."

Attached: e90.jpg (1106x1012, 77.83K)

oh you're trying to rebuild your life and make up for past mistakes by working in retail? well, you're going to need this

Attached: SciaticaInfographic.jpg (500x875, 86.78K)

>Unless you are legit autistic or a drug addict/alcoholic

Attached: 422313.jpg (400x388, 32.54K)

I was a NEET until I was 25, but now I have had a job for 2 years and I kind of loved it at first. It felt nice to be useful, make money and get out of bed before 3pm. Now I don't really love it anymore, but I know that it's better than NEETdom where the age of 20 to 25 was just a blur of being bored

Stop being an over dramatic yelling and screaming piece of shit american you little fucking cunt, the world is sick and tired of your overbearing bullshit and no one wants to deal with your idiotic and your reality-tv personality life-style social with others. You literal waste of human nature of flesh and blood.

Go fucking kill yourself, i hate my own american race of people so fucking much.

Also seeing thes green fucks all the time makes me want to break frogs and toads up again and watch them be devoured by ants all over due to my anger and annoyance on this internet bullshit.

I know what I want to do but I feel paralyzed. It’s such an uphill battle and I’m starting like 10 years too late, much less free than I could’ve been, in a worse time and place.

There is like $100 a week difference between being a NEET and not being a NEET for me.

By the time you account for the lunches and petrol and other shit you inevitably have to buy as a wagie, it comes out the same.

Attached: 1656313365747.jpg (957x1200, 85.44K)

As if working doesn’t

It has nothing to do with money

I have been NEET for too long i can't change.

Attached: 1656177569029.jpg (1214x1140, 73.41K)

I've become mentally ill and tumbled down the socio-economic ladder. I work part time as a janitor but that's as much as I can handle.

You're right about working, with the caveat that you get a good job. When I was burning through them I seen a loooot of places I'd consider exploitative. Probably 1/5 places has some form of workplace bullying, 1/10 are chronic.

I've ruined so many opportunities due to being ill. I had a full electricians apprenticeship lined up which I lost.

Attached: 1656318286062.jpg (849x1239, 137.96K)

>It destroys your psyche and rots your soul
You know what else does that? wagecucking

Attached: 1494811833255.jpg (350x263, 14.71K)

I study to get into college. am i NEET?

>with the caveat that you get a good job
I don't necessarily think that's true, you just need to view it as a process and when you're starting out you have shittier options

one of those Es stands for education so as long as you eventually get into college then you’re good

Why do americans hate each other so much?

Because fuck you.

neet for life
4ever and ever

Just get a part-time job then, 20 hours/week making pizzas is infinitely better for your soul than the slow death that is NEETdom. Then you can go up from there.
There is always a chance to change, if you realized how desperate your situation is you would be motivated to do so