Is this accurate? I find it hard to believe that 67% of Mexicans approve of the USA

Is this accurate? I find it hard to believe that 67% of Mexicans approve of the USA.

Attached: 1650085154949.png (487x552, 44.94K)

what is the chink reasoning for hating the us

Indians love America more than Americans do

Attached: a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

How so?

I've seen a ton of these polls and Indians always seem to like everything except for Muslims i.e. Pakistan.

Idk I thought Mexicans would still be mad about Blumph

And you still call us subhumans and monkeys fuck you

>Canada and Britain feel the same about America as Russia and China

Lol that doesn't make sense at all

It just got really bad these past 4 years, it was net positive in 2017

boomer Mexicans love us, it's fun talking to them about how much their children suck.

Well...

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-003627-265.png (1080x1716, 313.45K)

>Canada worse than Russia
wtf

why?

Why are relations with the British still good despite getting overlorded? Must have been a symbiotic enough relationship

WTF I LOVE CANADA NOW

It's the indophobia poll, I should be asking you that, why does Brazil dislike us so much? I mean I don't think the average Brazilian in the poll knows much about India in the first place...
It's how UK feels about us, not the other way round

Only Russia is similar to Canada and Britain, China isn't.

And why does it not make sense?

>germany 1% positive
brutal

What is this? Countries' opinions on India?

Yep

this poll is wrong, we hate the USA, their values, their government, their people and their history, we just love their money

>I find it hard to believe that 67% of Mexicans approve of the USA.
Some mexicans are huge suckers for the US and often intergrate words in english to normal day speech to sound cool. Sometimes they name their business something in english to make it sound sophisticated

They know India is overcrowded and dirty but don't know anything slightly redeeming about it. Also your Gods look like demons and seem idiotic to the average Brazilian