Any Forums

What if the Monarchy returned to Brazil?

Attached: Mapa da América do Sul com a Bandeira do Império do Brasil.png (1200x1697, 457.52K)

You'd still part of latin america

yep

Does the monarchy even exist? Ceremonially?

Yes, this existed in Brazil, we had two emperors, before the United States became a superpower, Brazil at the time of the empire was a World Power, Brazil was the most respected country in the world, when a coup came on November 15, 1889, then Brazil eventually died and a Third World Republic was born.

What happened to the monarchy then? Did they flew to Portugal?

Well, the Brazilian Imperial Family was exiled in France where Dom Pedro II and Princess Isabel died, already Dona Teresa Cristina died in the city of Porto in Portugal she died of a heart attack

>Brazil was the most respected country in the worl
???
Are you on drugs?

Thats a much better flag than ordem e progresso.

No, I'm not drugged, you who didn't study or missed history class and didn't want to study

They're still around but have no political power
The Empire was overthrown in a military coup led by an actual cuck

Yes, i agree

I support the monarchy return, but Brazil definitely wasn’t hot shit at that time.

>by an actual cuck
lore?

Indeed

Fifth Empire one day user who knows.

Attached: 1024px-Flag_Manuel_I_of_Portugal.svg.png (1024x1024, 112.36K)

>Yes, the Brazilian imperial family is in Brazil, currently they are in the noble neighborhood of São Paulo (Higienópolis)

HAHA

Yes

>Brazil at the time of the empire was a World Power
do monarchists seriously believe this?

Attached: c12.jpg (1024x954, 51.84K)

>Yes, we believe it

Dumbass got tricked by republicans into believing that the Prime Minister had ordered his arrest for some reason. That put him on edge and when he learned that the new Minister would be a guy that had previously cucked him when he was younger he went into a fit of feminine emotional rage and led his provincial army towards north and deposed Emperor Pedro II. So was born the Republic, under President Deodoro de Fonseca. In theory it was inspired by ideals of "muh freedom" and "muh liberty" shamelessly imported from America and France but to no-one's surprise it was a run of the mill oligarchy/dictatorship. Deodoro would later come to regret the fall of the Empire but by that point there was nothing he could do.

grim, unironically sad that a cuck ruined your country fren

Deodoro was a fucking machist
I agree with everything you said dude