Does people from your country feel sorry for what your ancestors did in the past?

Does people from your country feel sorry for what your ancestors did in the past?

Attached: file.png (447x494, 396.28K)

No but we feel sorry(guilty) for what Europeans did to Africans and Indians

If anything I'm proud. Watching jeets swing a cricket bat? Proud. Watching a rusty old steam engine clattering through the African plains and deserts? Proud. Watching argies seeth and dilate over some rocky islands? Proud.

the battle of everything must rage on

Attached: rule britannia.png (323x810, 296.81K)

Those type of yt pipo are weird

I don't.

Fucked up that they force their white guilt fetish on their kids

Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug

Argentina has little to no african decendants because they were all sent to a war against paraguay. They passed two laws at the time:
1.Your african house emplee can legally be part of your family,
2. Every family must spare at least one family member to go to the war.
This is hardly brought up because theres no african argentinian population to care about it.

No, because Ho-Chi-Minh was a faggot

Yes , our people feel sorry for not kill enough of mien nigger after 75

What?

I hate my ancestors, they were transphobic.

Were these guys doing a bit or something? This shit is atleast 5 years old afaik and if they had a genuine movement going on they would probably have had an uptick in numbers after big floyd got smoked. I havent seen any new pictures though

boomers mostly here, but they are also the worst generation here and i hope they all die soon.

I just CAN'T understand this race thing from firsties
like, they label themselves arab, asian, white, black make race play in sexual actions
I mean, average people here don't even hear about this at all, except in school
what a weird cultural shock. I'd love to explain to a someone here this pic

i feel neither proud nor ashamed of my ancestors. my ancestors are dead. i never personally knew them. they never could have really imagined me. nothing about their life is similar to my own life.

Based, I will give you a one trillion dollar discount on the reparations limited time offer

200 IQ move

No they consider themselves victims.

But Pekka, your ancestors sold tar that was used in the slave ships. You are just as guilty.

I think they just want attention

No, everything we've done has been either in self-defence or out of a genuine wish to help other races and cultures.
There's nothing to apologise for (except if you're a politician who magically inherits any faults of your predecessors yet none of the victories lmaaoo)

Turns out we've done some not-so-nice things to the Greenlandic population
But they don't make a big fuzz about it

Not really
Most people here, white, black or brown, don't have a very developed conscience of the continuity between their ancestors and them