Why are they so jealous of Arabs? They have a huge inferiority complex towards them and are always seething about them

Why are they so jealous of Arabs? They have a huge inferiority complex towards them and are always seething about them.

Attached: Flag_of_Turkey.png (1280x853, 9.05K)

>jealous
nah my nigga you dont get it, they hate arabs because arabs hate on turkey for being secular.

I don't see Turks being jealous of Arabs often but its underatandable. Arabs are undeservedly arrogant for a group of people who keep losing wars with every advantage. It's fuckin weird.

Attached: images (2).jpg (480x639, 39.58K)

Literally no one thinks abt Turkey let alone "hate" it for being secular. Arabs sure live rent free in your head tho

If anything it's the reverse. Why would Turkey be "jealous" of Arabs? Their national achievements dwarf those of any/all Arab nations.

don't care

Any turkbros who will visit Saudi for tourism, work or first time hajj can lemme know, i'll recommend you some good places to go and homely food like doner kebab and shawarmas

>THOUGH

It's usually Arabs seething about Turks THOUGH

>Why would Turkey be "jealous" of Arabs?

Look up the GDP per capita of Qatar or the UAE and then compare it to the GDP per capita of Turkey.

>Their national achievements dwarf those of any/all Arab nations

The only Turkish "achievements" are genociding Middle Eastern Christians and promoting poverty/illiteracy in the Balkans. Arabs didn't invent much either, but the Levant and Egypt and even North Africa have far more accomplishments than Turks.

I just don't them in my country. They can do whatever the fuck they want in their desert. Just don't come here

hey that's kinda rude

no offense everybody should stay in their own country that's not only for your kind

No it's only for their kind. I only don't want Arabs, pakis, afghans etc. I welcome everybody else

Projection mate, projection.
I believe it's the same for the rest of europe for you "guys", especially Germany.

nah half slav half turkish mutts pollute our country too we will kick them too when erDOG is gone

>The only Turkish "achievements" are genociding Middle Eastern Christians and promoting poverty/illiteracy in the Balkans.
This. The ottoman empire held the world behind for hundreds of years, it was a decadent politically and culturally.

Cry about it, roachcel. Your ancestors worshipped us, your mosques still play the adhan out loud in Arabic everyday, and your lame "empire" got rekt by us and now your men and women serve us when we come to your poor shithole for leisure. Even your fellow roachcels who move here become wagie barbers and cooks, you will forever be beneath us.

Attached: Roachess serving Arab.webm (480x852, 1.18M)

>Turd complaining about Arabs visiting his dump

Kek

Attached: 1653172839816.jpg (1994x1995, 267.31K)

>hate arabs
>worship an arab
high turk IQ at work

wait a second, turks and arabs are not both arabs? what are they?

Turks speak Turkish not Arabic
Persians aren't Arabs either

sorry im an atheist i would never go to saudi arabia but thanks

wait a second, then why do you all have the jihad star on your flags?

it's the banner of constantinople you should've known

Arab != Muslim
It's the flag of the ottoman empire

looks like the regular jihad star to me, pakistan has one too, you're telling me neither you or pakistan are related?

wait a second, are you missing part of your dick, or are you playing with a full dick like a regular man? I don't get it, if you're not arab how come you have a mutilated dick?
only arabs cut their dicks off in order to rape less

is this wog being intentionally thick?

I'm not Turkish you retarded rapebaby balkanoid, sit the fuck down. You'll never get your marble back either.

You know the guy is Turkish and girl her gf right? They are tiktokers and making fun of you people

all muslims are related there is only one ummah kafirs are our enemies athens will be muslim in 10 years if your birth rate keeps on going like that

wait a second, you're not arab, you're not turkish, yet you have a jihad star and a mutilated dick, what the hell are you then?

it dont make any sense