You guys may make fun of Chinese food, but it is easily the GOAT cuisine

You guys may make fun of Chinese food, but it is easily the GOAT cuisine.
>masterful cooking techniques
>healthy (lots ot veggies)
>so diverse
>so many spices
>so many chilied (fresh, pickled, and dried)
>fermented sauces
>excellent seafood
>excellent poultry dishes
>excellent barbecue meats
And I'm not Chinese, but an American white guy who is really into food and has tried so many diffrent cuisines.

Attached: 1706_Top-10-Sichuan-Street-Food-in-Chengdu_028.jpg (800x600, 173.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JgedoGXyQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tf
>tp

chinese food really is the best if you exclude all the worldwide pandemic ecological collapse endangered animal eating dishes
im not being snarky btw, this is my unironic opinion

I too white guy from white canada (glory to the allegiance flag eh) white and i think China cuisine number one whole universe. West shit cuisine led people astray. Especially france.

I wish they would stop doing dumb shit like shark fin soup

It's loaded with sugar.

>healthy (lots ot veggies)
I often order Chinese food solely to eat the cooked veggies. People only eat raw herbs/veggies here, which i don't really like. Probably the only thing I really like about Chinese cuisine, they don't eat raw stuff.

Based vtmb referencer

I too enjoy shit-oil in my food

Maybe Westernized Chinese takeout

I much suprise u know game. Played it big big time.

Szechuan is fucking good

French, Japanese, and Italian food=dishonest

Chinese, Thai, Spanish, and Indian food=honest

>Chinese
>honest
lmao, get your head checked, mate

>I saw a gutter oil webm on Any Forums therefor all chinese food is bad
Racist

i agree but there's too much oil in it. gutter oil too

How is it possible that China has a higher life expectancy than Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=_JgedoGXyQk
Very honest indeed.

Too non vegetarian for me. I've never tried Chinese food because I'm pretty sure there's meat in everything. Western food these days at least has vegan versions.

I don't think I've ever opened a thread on Any Forums. Disgusting cultures and people need to be called out and the chinese are possibly the worst in the world - not just talking about gutter oil.

chinese people don't eat gutter oil though, its recycled to make plastics, rubbers, biofuels, etc.

a rumor started in the 2010s that gutter oil factories were selling their products as cooking oil, and this rumor started a mass panic.

this is cause china has a vast industry of processing gutter oil to make things like biodiesel, plastic, rubbers, etc.

because they don't suffer

It doesn't help that in Chinese, the slang term for any kind of vegetable oil that restaurants don't change too often as they should is called gutter oil - even if it didn't literally come from the gutters.

Gutter oil is just a slang term in Chinese for oil that has been fried already before.

higher life expectancy than Russia isn't really a high bar to set

Dude you're Norwegian, you shouldn't be talking about culture

Why not?