Why do French people worship him when all he did was stealing the credit of other French generals and turned Europe...

Why do French people worship him when all he did was stealing the credit of other French generals and turned Europe into an Italian maffia state?

Attached: 20120904-napoleon-200-eves-borogyinoi-csata.jpg (645x430, 222.14K)

French people dont exist, france is a fake mutt country and napuoleone buonaparte di firenze is italian.

Attached: 1655755830559.jpg (2896x2826, 691.38K)

I might be wrong, but isn't he seen like a phoenix rising from the ashes of post-monarchical, revolutionary france?

>an italian colony rising from the ashes of a spanish colony
Wut

that would be an accurate description but most french people just see him as a random tyrannical emperor that happened to be here through our history

wtf do you mean ?

Apparently, an army operating properly is stealing the credit of your subordinates.

Attached: 111.png (1080x998, 497.9K)

oh no it's the iranian flag french history autist

>the swede fears the history autist
All things natural.

Attached: 1640943295465.png (563x912, 324.49K)

The autist here is you who reinventes history.

I wonder if you are trolling or if IRL you also say Napoléon wasn't French and so are not afraid to pass for an autist.

History autism is perfectly fine if practiced with moderation

Attached: slaget_vid_narva_cederstrom-Jfe2aKfqUQ2ljJPsSTxCJw.jpg (1500x1000, 491.1K)

>autism
>moderation
blasphemy

Attached: Charles the Autist.png (677x850, 865.06K)

>you who reinventes history.
what
>I wonder if you are trolling or if IRL you also say Napoléon wasn't French
i'm not posting with the OP ip adress lol why are you going after me? autism

Yes, any other could have done that. Like he stole the credit of Marango.

Guess who organized and made the way for Desaix reinforcement winning Marengo? Yeah, Napoleon.

A true gentleman, a sigma male even. He never once bothered with impressing wmen.

Attached: 9364E-155327101587.jpg (670x850, 123.85K)

I miss him so much brehs...

Attached: Karl XII.jpg (1611x2048, 325.18K)

Same bro ;(

and with that final post, it's a good night from me. gotta get up early tomorrow

Attached: Karl_XIIs_likfärd_-_Göteborgs_konstmuseum_-_Gustaf_Cederström.jpeg.jpg (1811x1240, 1.73M)

He lost

trianon ^-^

Just say Napoleon was Roman

Good night fren
He won our hearts and that was enough.
AKSHUALLY HE WAS E1B1 AND THEREFORE A BLACK KANG AN SHEEEIT

Attached: 1656149497658.png (515x505, 272.43K)

He was scene as kind of white trash. His family was the big fish in a tiny pond. So when he went to the military his accent was mocked and he probably was a high functioning autist like Elon Musk. The figured it out when his math skills were insane so they turned him over to artillery which needed guys like him to calculate trajectories on the spot fast then he was moved around general staffs being trained for greatness. He moved ahead faster than anyone thought and ended up calculating the exact endings by places and times of battles weeks ahead. They'd find him laying on giant maps for hours with weird drawings and lines on them they figured out were his notes and times to battles.
Yes he was autistic. What led to his downfall was his autism about being born low bred so he was always desperate about finding a way by marriage and conquer to the old money class.
He became to reliant on his generals, under estimated the Russian leadership decision to destroy their own country to win and went insane because diseases like most monarchs by 50 to 60.

Really most monarchs or tyrants lose their minds by 60s almost guaranteed due to diseases from age or sex.