What should they do in order to fix their awful reputation so that they can be loved and respected by everybody just...

What should they do in order to fix their awful reputation so that they can be loved and respected by everybody just like Nordic, Italian and Japanese people are?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erik-engheim.medium.com/no-norway-was-not-a-poor-country-before-oil-was-discovered-b58dd365e5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll get a good reputation soon. Superpower by 2020 and 2nd largest GDP after China projected in 2050.

Who the fuck loves Nordics? At most people are jealous.
>Italian
Indian food exists
>Japanese
I guess export more bollywood

We need to start sending all the internet creeps into gas chambers

stop trying to scam my fucking grandmother is the first step, but we have a long way to go after that

If you don't have a bad international reputation, then you will never be a superpower (YWNBASP).
See: the US, China, maybe England decades ago, etc.

>Who the fuck loves Nordics? At most people are jealous.
To be jealous of the nations is to admire how they accomplished it. It's not like nordic countries were just lucky, they made good investments and fought hard against corruption meaning the wealth that was gained didn't stay only in the pockets of the elites. Arguably this is much easier in a small country than a big country where every corrupt person becomes faceless in the crowd of all the other people.
>Indian food exists
Your food is good and loved.
>I guess export more bollywood
Make anime.

Do people love China?
Also
>we aren't lucky
Shut the fuck up picrel

Attached: images (3) (11).jpg (626x490, 50.86K)

I love them already, I knew few Indian exchange students in Uni they were chill, they tried to teach me how to play cricket.

lmao nordics fought ""hard"" hahaha

Why are you being so schizo for

Oh no, Ramesh is getting embarassed by his countrymen in front of white massa is he

Just stop being poor, the rest will come along

the South Korean way, government sponsored cultural products aimed for overseas audience

On the contrary. People hate what they are threatened by. People don't hate Bhutan or something. We will only get more hate as we approach china levels

>Do people love China?
No. Not sure why you ask. We weren't talking about China.
China is asshole, but I think it has potential to be one of the better countries on the earth in maybe 50 years when they find a better balance on things after building a baseline standard of wealth for each citizen.
>Shut the fuck up picrel
We became wealthy before the oil.
erik-engheim.medium.com/no-norway-was-not-a-poor-country-before-oil-was-discovered-b58dd365e5
The oil is a good help, but the same philosophies that made us well off before oil is what made us preserve wealth gained from oil instead of just spending it immediately for short term gain. Russia also exports a lot of gas and oil, but you wouldn't call them a wealthy nation...

India has a lot of potential, but corruption is a problem stalling growth right now. They are mostly known for scam call centers right now which is rightfully pissing people off, and a lot of police in India ignore the centers even after evidence is collected by scam baiters. If India were to crack down hard on these scammers and force them to actually do honest work that improves the nation instead of just taking from old people in other countries then the reputation will improve. Also need to tackle the incel problem, India has a lot of people who haven't learned to talk to women so they speak poorly on social media to foreign women they think are pretty which pisses people off (the show bob and vagene meme isn't spawned out of nowhere to say the least). Fix these two things and India will grow more respect.

people are more threatened by the fact that you'll work 100 hours a week with no lunch breaks, and that you'll make this the norm in their countries.

I love watching pajeets seethe.

Attached: 13.png (1365x768, 1018.72K)

Please fight for your labour laws indian firms are worse than jap firms.

Kys snowshitting fingol

More Soft Power like RRR. Because wealthier and continue the clean India thing