I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 1599156308851.png (1500x500, 48.03K)

mogus?

Giddy up

don't look at his eyes...

the grilling guy sees city burning and then sees torch in his house and worries his house will burn too, it's simple

I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT I DON'T GET IT

where's the sus

Attached: IMG_20220627_140204.png (44x44, 2.68K)

It's le innocent rightoid heterosexual cisgengender masculine white male© being blamed for the society's collapse©

we live in a community
a society, if you will

He's saying suburban sprawl is a good thing. Why rightoids claim to care about 'culture' but also support the slow decimation of all culture through soulless, society-killing, cloned housing is beyond me.

Captcha: WASPS kek

Negroes burn down the city and he thinks about fighting against it by carrying a torch with other homoes wearing ugly dress shirts.

Yeah this one isn't landing for me. What's the significance of the candle?

is the guy a pyromaniac? there's fire everywhere it seems

The character is left handed (evil) and wearing a red shirt (communist=evil)
On the grill : two steaks but we can only see one character
> Is he cooking for a wife, a friend ?
> Is he a fat fuck
no
he is satan, the grill is hell and the steaks are the sinners

The sky is green, green is the color of growth, balance, and renewal. Gaïa. Earth.
Earth is burning more than hell... even Satan seems worried... really makes you think

Why does he only have one arm? i dont get it

Tiki torches are an Alt-Right symbol now.

Attached: Ike_just_wanna_grill_for_God's_sake.png (742x1213, 1017.44K)

In case this isn't a troll and people really want it explained
>guy is grilling (grillpilled moderate politically)
>sees city burning (due to antifa, blm whatever)
>he becomes radicalised to the alt-right (tiki torches became a alt right symbol after unite the right)
feels like a comic that should have come out 3-4 years ago.

the guy is wondering why he has a torch on during the day, seems wasteful. while in the background there is a big fire in the city.

its about nitpicking your own small problems (someone left the torch on during the day wasting fuel) while there are big trends\large scale disaster that will affect you more but later down the line.

Attached: 1643643838930.jpg (695x640, 41.34K)

Him looking confusingly at the tiki torch is supposed to question the media screaming bloody murder about MAGAtards marching with them while BLM burning down the city is "fiery but mostly peaceful."

The man is pondering mans alure to fire and what separates the best from humanity, if it is the flame he gains sustenance from? Or the flame of war(panel 2) or the torch to insure safety from the beasts of the world (panel 3) or is it hit video game amogus?