Children of non Jewish men and Jewish women are considered Jewish but children of Jewish men and non-Jewish women are...

>Children of non Jewish men and Jewish women are considered Jewish but children of Jewish men and non-Jewish women are not.

Why?

Attached: 1656284927214.jpg (723x638, 150.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it used to be very hard to be absolutely certain of who fathered the child. This is also why most countries used to grant citizenship to children based only on the mother's nationality (where jus soli doesn't apply, i.e. most of the world except places like America).

Jews are the most intelligent people and had discovered mitochondria dna thousands of years before the goyim did

Mitochondrial dna is maternal passed

Children of both of these will never be accepted as Jewish in any respectable religious community, it's just that it's relevant if the mother was Jewish or not in case of rape or if both parents die and leave the baby.

Most Orthodox Jews accept children of gentile fathers and Jewish mothers simply because the Talmud states that they are Jewish no matter who the father is - as long as the mother is.

I've been to Chabad and other Orthodox Jewish circles and they had no trouble accepting people as Jewish if their fathers were gentiles.

You are always sure of who the mother is - but not the father.

Judaism is mostly a patriarchal religion, however that law is very practical for the old world because you can never really know who the father is (in the past before dna tests) but one thing was always certain: Who gave birth to the baby.
This law is actually very smart, it protects Judaism because it makes Jewish men need to marry Jewish women and it also protects women by ensuring their children are Jewish no matter what, even in cases of rape like he said

i will have a jewish child who will mog me in terms of intelligence

Attached: 1640591469637.jpg (1038x850, 89.82K)

Even these days most kids are brought up in their mother’s religion. I imagine at least part of the fear was that non-Jewish women would bring their kids up in whatever foreign religion they would have belonged to back then.

Then marry a Chinese Jew

this pepe looks like the way I feel

>t. hiloni faggot who doesn't know chazal

to ensure Jews always exist. If you were Jewish through male lineages, Jews would have been extinct millennia ago, but since women are always sought after, this ensures there will also be little jewlets running around.

only ashkenazi for me

Knowing a thousand interpretations of the Bible is almost as useless as not doing anything.

would you marry khazar milkers? binlan yes

Attached: milkers.jpg (750x937, 132.79K)

Judaism seems very schitzophrenic when they themselves need to ponder if they are or are not jewish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?

Judaism has been through a lot and much of it is as a reaction of non Jews to Jews.
First it was a religion, but then it became secluded so it turned into a tribe. Then in the exile Jews received hate for the different religion, but even when Jews became secular when Europe separated church and rule antisemitism changed from being religious to being race related.
This together with the fact that every time Jews fought for the independence of a nation that they wanted to belong they were excluded once independence was achieved caused Zionism to be born which is Jewish nationalism, along the lines of "if Jews don't belong anywhere then they belong with each other".
Then there was the Holocaust, where the Nazis decided "everyone who has at least one Jewish grandparent is Jewish" (Israel also uses this to decide who can get a passport. Anyone that the Nazis would have murdered for being Jewish has a place in Israel).
All of this ignores the religious rules of "Who is a Jew" (through motherhood since the exile 2000 years ago) plus the facts that Judiasm isn't missionairy so converting isn't easy and that DNA tests exist now so the "Judiasm only through motherhood" is arguably too ancient now that DNA tests exist.
So, yes, a lot has happened and "Who is a Jew?" may have a lot of different answers, according through what lens you look at it.

>Then in the exile Jews received hate for the different religion
bro... Hate? Jews were not hated, quite the opposite, they were granted special privileges. Europeans used to kill all other religious minorities, except Jews (a few notable exceptions not withstanding)

I would fuck and marry a jewish woman, but only if she is one of those european pale-skined blonde cutie jews. I dont like those big nosed curly haired american jew woman.

Attached: 1651351731618.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Are Ethiopian Jews jews?

I don't know, man.. It wasn't always bad, like in the Polish Jewish golden age.. But the Holocaust didn't come out of nowhere. It was the industrial culmination of hundreds of years of scapegoating Jews all across Europe.
Yes.
But all the Ethiopian Jews are already in Israel, though. There are no actual Jews left in Ethiopia.