Why is poland like this?

why is poland like this?
did the nazis raping them make them think they're nazis?

Attached: polish racists attack pianist in poland.png (1211x1185, 1.11M)

sudacas, Spaniards and north Africans are all identical.

you are brain dead

Poor Juan Al-Moro

Why didn't he just refuse to play?

What a cuck.

Attached: 1485962317259.jpg (1467x1521, 231.86K)

because he's a man
why should he change his work routine based on a bunch of brain dead monkeys?

Playing for her attackers is the same as condoning the attack. He might as well have beaten himself.

let me tell you what actually happened
>Christiano Ramos rides the train near Warsaw
>on the same coach there's a bunch of bydlos riding the train who probably talk loudly
>Christiano Ramos feels irritated and tells them to be quiet in language that isn't Polish
>loud bydlo have a moment of true batriodism that no foreigner will tell them how to behave knock him the fuck out
>Christiano Ramos goes to the police and goes ablublublu racism

every single fucking time there's a "evil racist attack" in poland it's the "victim" not knowing how to read the room in the proximity of a group of smoothbrains.
You'd think someone born and raised in a third world shithole would know how to act in company of subhumans.

>her
retard
also he's playing for other people. not the retards who attacked him
you're brain dead

>let me make up a story so I can COPE
pathetic attempt
pooland is full of racist skinhead retards who randomly attack people

er is een Poolse winkel bij mijn dorp en het is helaas bij de winkeliers straat en ik word door hun kanker vies aangekeken.

wtf

yes I personally slaughtered a million negros

Yes, I knew it. I knew Poles couldn't be racist. Don't worry, I always believed in you.

Attached: 1640930700797.gif (400x300, 1.73M)

If he refused to play that would mean he is giving into his attackers, it means they win. He is spiting them by playing.
>her
??????

Fucking based, I knew you had what it took to commit genocide.

Attached: 1369933834180.gif (500x281, 990.84K)

we're black so we can't be racist

We don't have pronouns in Thai. Everyone is just "they".

You should never have to read a room. You should never be beaten for saying anything. It's not the victims fault whatsoever. You are just as much of a thirdie as the bydlos that attacked him.

Based black-killing black man.

Attached: O3hYky2.gif (500x281, 957.23K)

kek notice how now you're proving your own COPE post wrong
hahahahah
>get raped by nazis
>start imitating them
truly the biggest cucks of history

so when wypipo get attacked by nogs chimping out it's actually the wypipos fault for not being able to read the room? Shieeeet

Nazis didn't hate Arabs, they hated Jews.

>what is a neonazi

provoking a group of volatile, unpredictable group composed of individuals lacking higher brain functions does constitute as "asking for it"
you don't walk into a room full of blacks/nafris and tell them to get a fucking job do you?

>don't blame poolish people for being brain dead
>makes a COPE post about blacks/nafris instead
zero self awareness

the best course of action when in proximity of a nog chimpout is to make yourself scarce

Based Poland. When I was in Gdansk a bunch of Poles kicked out a black guy out of a bar purely for being black.

we already know you're brown and butthurt, you can fuck off really.

kekkkkkk
>poland is not racist
>but if you trigger me I'll call you brown because I can no longer make up COPE stories
hahahahah

You're not wrong, but Chileans are just obnoxious, uppity and entitled in general. Can't say I blame the bydlos for wanting to beat his ass. I want to do the same when I'm forced to play with them online.