Why is heart disease so common in southern America?

Why is heart disease so common in southern America?

Attached: 4C78F3A6-1038-4512-9E96-443D355D757A.png (1160x896, 777.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.greatamericanpublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Georgia-Church-Suppers-Cookbook-FLP.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi0i9ihls74AhXSKUQIHVhdAVcQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0SiNPXnr9C7ioXcMaztCfS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

N

Fatty food, maybe. Southern food tends to have a lot of butter and other fatty ingredients.
It's a problem for white people too

We're here for a good short time not a long miserable time.

true, but that would be more applicable if he mentioned the midwest or nevada
obese people eat becaude they are miserable cattle

Have you ever been to the south? People are poor and very sad. it's a sad place do not let memes fool people into thinking the American south is a place that people should ever live in.

atrocious diets
poverty
misery

diet and mutt genes
t. southerner

Correlates with Obsity rate; Shitty diet=higher risk of dying

Attached: usa-obesity.png (1624x1080, 475.96K)

Fried foods, salt, poverty, physical inactivity and poor medical care.

This is not a map of southern America

They have more negroes.

I live in NC, it's not that bad, definitely better than Miami or Philly, and i still prefer here over Indianapolis

you responded to me and i live in the south lmao

im a midwesterner who has lived in the south for a few years now and there are so many overweight and obese people here you wouldn’t believe it. a lot of it has to do with poverty, most junk food tends to be cheaper than healthy food, and for newer generations that turns into a learned behavior. “traditional” southern food tends to be deep fried to all hell. this can of course vary from state to state though

We want to collapse the nation's public healthcare system and disability/welfare system as revenge for the North beating us in the Civil War.

>most junk food tends to be cheaper than healthy food
This honestly has always puzzled me. Are junk foods subsidized?

full of fat cunts

Bad diets, obesity and lots of sickle cell carriers

i wish i knew the answer but i honestly don’t know. i think it’s because of all the artificial shit and preservatives and chemicals in junk food, that all the actual shit in them makes it more efficient to produce and sell. it’s honestly really sad

Baptism?

Attached: 8765.gif (886x643, 74.73K)

let's see
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.greatamericanpublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Georgia-Church-Suppers-Cookbook-FLP.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi0i9ihls74AhXSKUQIHVhdAVcQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0SiNPXnr9C7ioXcMaztCfS

Just so we're on the same page: healthy foods here are simply meat, vegetables, fruit and other unprocessed food, right? Not the undeniably overpriced "healthy" versions of processed stuff.
At least here fast food is far more expensive than regular dishes but I see poor teenagers just walking around with big soda bottles and chips.

I think it's the fact that the cheap and healthy food will take more effort. Or it won't be tasty.

Damn I repeat myself too much. The first "here" refers to the discussion and the second to Brazil.