Is this true ausbros? Cuz if it is Australia seems like paradise

Is this true ausbros? Cuz if it is Australia seems like paradise...

Attached: 1656340008056.jpg (2250x3287, 1.68M)

For fuck's sake, this is just constant racebait threads on Any Forums. It's tiring

AMERIMUTATION

Attached: 1656236092729.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>that
>ogre-looking
you can't svffer in avstralia

>tfw no aussie accent azn gf

weird how these threads stay up isnt it

Attached: Australia.jpg (480x621, 51.05K)

do asian girls also have an oz accent

That's the purpose of this board

All three are ogres

Can anyone post that video with the nationalist Aussie white woman seething about the government and saying "where are all the good Australian men right now?!" and it keeps clipping out to videos of Aussie men partying with Thai girls in Thailand

Kek. I’ve never seen it but now I want it

all ugly, hoping stingrays and emus work ovetime to rid the world of this unsightly subrace

Personally i find the white woman more attractive but I like archaic neaderthal-like features on a white woman. Makes her look fertile

This would be Canada as well if there were no black guys in Toronto or Montreal

Ogre? You must be blind, she would be my choice 100%.

Seethe

Attached: 1656275260123.jpg (668x459, 42.4K)

she just got dumped by a BWC

kek i hope she understands abos no likey yellow man too

When Asians go to Australia they improve. When whites go they degenerate.

Every time in Melb uni you would see a pretty dress and body, she would be Asian. Any white girl is guaranteed to at least have one of an attitude problem, a huge gut and shit clothes.

The men look fine, dress decently, and are close minded. Good for friends and drinks but not any new ideas. Doesn't mean low IQ, just means that if you suggest something a bit different you get a weird look. Like a business idea that isn't housing related.

Australia worships the lower class, so if you're a bricklayer or electrician you will be in paradise. Want a big house car and stereo in the middle of the suburbs? No problems. If you have any intellectual aims, it's not for you.

I recommend everyone gives it a go for six months to a year. See if you like it. The English find they slightly prefer it, the Germans like it and the Chinese love it, mostly because it's not China. Most other people, from India to France to Nigeria, all say they prefer where they came from. It's a generalisation but that's what I found. I've moved out for a bit, and everyone who's lived there and worked for a bit generally agrees

spot on

postgrad educated here and i've been keen to get out of here ever since the plandemic and got really close to ejecting into eastern yurop but never pulled the trigger yet. fuck this sinking ship