Do arabs really feel inferior to levantines/north africans...

Do arabs really feel inferior to levantines/north africans ? I've met some saudis who said they were quite sad that their country doesn't have any monuments or refined culture. How true is that ?

Attached: 2tELmgM.jpg (1024x965, 191.15K)

Assalamu Aleikum Sirs... Please be doing the needfuls insha'allah.

Lol no
They feel superior them, especially to nafris

no i just feel ashemed that we have to share the same name and language as them
i wish we never conquered them that hard

why ?

because they always hold a grudge against us because of it and try to subvert us and subvert forigen media against us

just like what you are doing here posting a mutt omani and mentioning a saudi as if that ugly mutt is a saudi
please kys no matter how much you try to hate on us you will always be a mullatto nafri.

No. On the contrary we feel superior to them in every regard. Yes the Caliphate is our history and culture no matter how hard they seethe.

This.

Attached: 1656176423775.jpg (275x284, 11.43K)

here saudi

and why would they have a "grudge" ? That doesn't make sense

Attached: flower man from south saudi arabia.jpg (1080x1350, 234.49K)

but that doesn't make sense ? You guys are originally bedouins living in tents how could you feel superior to people who were obviously more advanced in everyway

>south saudi arabia
>what is the saudi-yemeni war
>how could you feel superior to people who speak your own language and larp as you
yes.

>speak your own language and larp as you
why can't you understand them then ? And I've never seen a north african or levantine that larp as arab they actually harass people who call them arab

Attached: nassim taleb3.jpg (1078x1126, 300.83K)

>>south saudi arabia
ok here north saudi

Attached: north saudi.jpg (1365x910, 89.15K)

everyone sees nassim taleb as a mentally ill retard for his larp
he's another case of extreme butthurt against arabs because they lost their own identity to them

Do Arabs feel inferior to Turks and Iranians?

algerians will kill to prove that they are arab and they claim to be more arab than saudis. Look at their social media

are you serious ? Every lebanese I've met larp as phoenician and take it as an offense when you call them arab same for maghrebis

nobody wants to be arab that's why I think the saudis I've met were quite sad and felt rejected they are like the pajeet of the islamic world

Some do and some think that they are superior cuz they're wealthier
At the end both of them are retards, we're all equal and will help each other by investing in each other's country and support each other militarily
كبسه X طعميه

Attached: 1607085712088.jpg (414x445, 68.88K)

imagine being an arab

you confuse algerians with libyans also it doesn't make sense why would they want to be arab if arabs are the least impressive folk in MENA they literally have no history, no culture, nothing except that bedouin lifestyle and modern european buildings

>Every lebanese I've met larp as phoenician and take it as an offense when you call them arab same for maghrebis
That's just rootless diaspora kiddies LARPing. The large majority of people from the Levant and the Maghreb call themselves Arabs.

Attached: IMG_20220623_220502.jpg (627x380, 77.57K)

based egyptianbro

lol i'm talking about algerians, you have no idea what you are talking about. algerians will suck cocks to be seen as arabs
+ look this is a lebanese channel they are arabic nationalist to the core

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-27 17-03-04.png (624x269, 34.95K)

they don't

go to lebanon and tell them they are arab you'll see their reaction XD

Only Maronites pretend to be Phoenicians. Lebanese Muslims and Orthodox overwhelmingly call themselves Arabs.

they don't stop taking one cherrypicked example and like I said that doesn't make sense. What's next europeans identifying as gypsies ? XD

maghrebis are the ones that pretend not to be arab the hardest THOUGH

>You guys are originally bedouins living in tents
that's a shitty generalization for a country that's bigger than western europe. We did live in cities, and many people were urbanites. Mecca culturally dominated the whole Middle East, that's why they speak our language. Also our bedouins are chad manly warriors, there's nothing shameful about them

they don't I've been there + know some lebanese here

>know some lebanese here
So they're deracinated diaspora freaks, like I said.