ONLY 34% of our people are brown

>ONLY 34% of our people are brown
do they really?

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-161903_Read Chan.jpg (1080x357, 111.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/population/population-composition/population-statistics/pong/tables-and-graphs/yearly-statistics--the-whole-country/population-in-sweden-by-countryregion-of-birth-citizenship-and-swedishforeign-background-31-december-2021/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they really do

Attached: lookfrogs.jpg (976x850, 88.64K)

Most of those 34% are probably Danes and Norwegian so yes, they are very brown.

There's like 900k people of finnish background in sweden.

Now for my serious reply:
You took my post out of context you useless danskjävel piece of trash. Some Brit said that London being majority foreigners was no strange as the same had already happened in Sweden. But our capital is NOT majority foreigners. That's what I was saying, please kill yourself disgusting Dane bastard worth less than dog.

Why would someone believe in a person who rarely leaves his room and has human contact?

Must be sad for european 4channers when they hear their hot neighbor having loud sex and ignoring that there is a high chance the person she is fucking with is a somalian or central african.

>Why would someone believe
Because I'm citing government statistics? You're still free to believe whatever you want cunt.
>in a person who rarely leaves his room
I leave my room every morning when I leave for work.
>and has human contact?
Speak for yourself faggot.
>Must be sad for european 4channers when they hear their hot neighbor having loud sex
That has never happened to me. Don't live in an appartment.
>there is a high chance the person she is fucking with is a somalian or central african.
All my neighbours are married and there are no Somalis among them. I have never heard of any central africans living in Sweden.

This board is such a fucking shithole
>let me tell you about your country
Rangeban North Americans

Danar og Sviar ramla tilbaka!
so snart dei fekk ormens tenner å smaka!
og so kom jarlen til men sin hær!
vart brotte bylgja ormen for svær!

based dane making the swede seethe

calm down user this is a blue board you must be friendly

dogs are more valuable than humans

Hur vill du bli strypt, turkhammed? Långsamt eller våldsamt?

>foreign background = brown
You do realize like half of them are Danish and Norwegian?
You fucking retard

If you taqiyya again ill break you paki neck

How can we know that the "foreign background" doesn't also include other europeans and scandinavian in it?

Based

You can make estimates based on this if you like

scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/population/population-composition/population-statistics/pong/tables-and-graphs/yearly-statistics--the-whole-country/population-in-sweden-by-countryregion-of-birth-citizenship-and-swedishforeign-background-31-december-2021/

Foreign background is hard to know because they don't record their "origin". You can have parents from two different foreign countries which makes it hard to categorize you. If you look at foreign born population then 866K are from Europe+anglo countries. About 250K are Nordic. The total number of foreign born is 2 million or 20%, so about 11% are non-euro. You can't be sure how many of the people born here to foreign parents are brown but if you assumed that white foreigners had 0 children and that all the children with foreign parents born here had brown parents then that would make it 5% higher. This is ofc ridiculous and a more reasonable number would be, assuming European immigrants have similar birthrates to non-european ones, 14% non-white.

Almost four fucking million non-swedes

how lucky

What?

Don't be rude towards Danes I like them

was considering learning swedish to move there since their living conditions are excellent but these statistics are wild
denmark or norway might be the safest bets

Attached: 1644298514919.jpg (400x400, 35.06K)

the irony of this post

uk was never an option, you have actual rape gangs and bombings/stabbings
not worth the 2x wage

go to denmark
very underrated

my point was you don't want to go to sweden because there are too many foreigners despite being a foreigner yourself

>2.7 million non-swedes of a population of 10 million, of which 2 million are some kind of black or brown
Am I reading this right? What the fuck is wrong with you people? The U.K. government lies spun about brown immigrants at least had a modicum of truth to them - we did indeed lose a good chunk of our male population in the war, but Sweden didn't have colonies or participate in either war. Why would you deliberately import so many of them that one in every five people currently living in Sweden is brown?