/balk/

*DING DING DONG* edition

old

Attached: 1592671983267.png (1000x800, 1.2M)

I want to beat up Troonita

Unfunny forced meme

deeba!

honestly yeah, unreliable bot lookin ass

Incel nation

Attached: 792.png (622x594, 492.86K)

I think we should destroy all other cities and rural areas in Macedonia and turn out country intro one huge megacity and name it Skopje.

>all other cities
you don't have any other cities other than the provincial dump that's Skop

or just split up and join bulgaria and kosovo respectively

I have one pimple under the skin that just wont go away, what do?

I'm happy that mods removed your janny powers, traitor

sounds horrible

No need to split, the whole of it joins Bulgaria, we need Albanian muslim minority

let me squeeze it

The veto may have been lifted but new, even more unacceptable demands have been presented by the Bulgarian side. The article says that the veto dropping was a joint move by Bulgaria and France to make it seem like France achieved anything during its EU presidency and to make Bulgaria seem friendlier and less butthurt on the international stage, while in truth harsher and more unrealistic demands are being introduced to make sure that Macedonia is blocked forever
Megacities are unlivable hellholes

i was a janny?

I support only a Balkan federation that includes everything from Bosnia to Greece

Tetovo and Shkupi are Albanian towns, it is only fair.

needles don't actually work for those I recently found out, unless it's right under the skin and just unripe then you might poke it

Why? The GDP would skyrocket and we could be the capital of the balkans in the upcoming federation.

>snow falls on a dimly lit Ural dacha as a Lada Niva pierces the darkness
>from the shadows of the wooden hut, a great figure emerges
>"Comrade Pavel... It's been a long time." Says the FSB man stepping out of the SUV wearing an ill fitting suit
>the face of the great giant is illuminated only by the glow of an unfiltered cigarette. Smoke wisps into the air and joins with the flurry of snow
>"I know why you're here comrade. I'm out of the game." Says the man, pursing his lips
>"Russia needs you. Our boys need you. They're trapped out in the fields of Ukraine and they need cover quick. You're the only one that can get these guys out."
>"I'm done shielding people. I gave my health and my mass for the motherland, and now I just want to rest."
>the FSB man draws a soft sigh as he unbuttons his coat and reaches in. Pavel's eyes dart in trepidation. He knows what will happen next.
>Can he cover the distance in time? In Afghanistan he once body slammed three mujahadeen off a mountain to save his squad... But that was a lifetime ago
> The FSB man instead pulls out a hamburger from Vkusno & Tochka. Pavel's mouth waters as the agent tosses the burger to him
>"Your down payment for one last operation... General."
>Pavel unwraps the burger in a frenzy, but stops as he realizes what happened. They got him now.
>"One last job, comrade agent? What assurances will you give that I'll be left alone after this?"
>The FSB man cocks a devilish grin
>"My dear General. Tasty... and That's It."

daily massage to stimulate blood circulation and reabsorption

I squeeze it out until blood, then within a week it recovers at the exact same spot. I'm powerless

No, they're Bulgarian, even if Alboships live there.

could be it's a hair stuck inside
you could try cutting it with a razor i guess

>being in the same country with Bosnians and Bjurmites

Attached: How+About+No.jpg (599x358, 64.34K)

GOD I'm hungry now

where is this spot exactly?

>kosovo
*serbia

I would join UCK if Turkgarian nazis invade us again

Bиж тaм в някoя гpyпa нa Bгъзpaждaнe кaквo пишaт и ми ce мaхни oт глaвaтa.