It was on tjack that I designed my sissy persona. Bought lots of lingerie, wigs, high heels...

It was on tjack that I designed my sissy persona. Bought lots of lingerie, wigs, high heels. I could shoot and film myself for hours and then edit everything for at least as long and then post on various forums and follow all the reactions. Or create user accounts on various CAM sites and do various morally questionable things in front of strangers.
Even finally took the step of meeting up with the old men I got in touch with via sex ads. Even though I had a girlfriend.
Jerk off for 12hrs, then cycle off with stayups under my trousers. Jump into a stranger's car, take off everything but my underwear and suck off to booze. Bike home, then continue jerking off for another 24 hours.

It's an unbridled fucking horny monster that kicks in as soon as the drug kicks in. I don't really understand why it got that way (I know what happens chemically in the body). Some people don't seem to be affected. I was completely deranged.

Attached: 1632077586403.jpg (611x921, 132.04K)

here we are

of course i take the kings yarn

what

this but with BBC

user please stop you're destroying your mind and body

so much this

Attached: 1656217037297.gif (220x220, 996.87K)

wtf you look like me and stop with this shit

are you smart?

Stainless steel

no average

YES DAMN what a thread!

soulless psychopathic eyes

I refuse to believe that someone with a forehead this big is not 200iq

I'm sorry to disappoint you, I have this forehead and I got 115 on a test

user, you need to take your medication.. Plz take care of your self Sven..

Sweden yes

so true so true

nice digits

some background is that this guy is the party leader of Alternativ för Sverige (Alternative for Sweden) which is a far-right anti-immigration, anti-LGBT party in Sweden lmao

pics?

Attached: 1520948458146.jpg (960x720, 55.55K)