Americans think other languages are just English with the words replaced

Americans think other languages are just English with the words replaced.

Attached: z.jpg (768x1024, 152.94K)

>Americans
>think
Nah bro not really

damn why are americans this fucking stupid

*sniff*

They don't think yet they are.

Attached: Frans_Hals_-_Portret_van_René_Descartes.jpg (817x1000, 151.41K)

That's most native English speakers, suomi user. Foreign language learning is a minor consideration in anglophone countries because English is the hegemon language and thus it isn't seen as necessary as in non-anglophone nations. Just how it is. Sorry if it bothers you.

Apart from Northern Europe most people in non-Anglophone countries hardly use English at all. For some reason you think that your language is more important than it really is.

>he said, in English

That's what I thought too haha

Remember Americans are mutts. They have no history.

Oh yes, a schizo on the Channel 4 is replying you in English. What an important language!

Don't know why people say this on Any Forums when it clearly isn't true

Have been to 35 countries and have never spoken more than a few words of any other language out of politeness because you can always find someone who speaks enough English to get by

If I go to Spain you WILL speak to me in English and you WILL like it

UNO BEERO, POUR FAVOUR

If they had souls like the rest of the world they would learn things that aren't of immediate use to them.

Go ahead, come to my garbage village and try to communicate with someone other than a child in English.

I feel bad for you people
you have no culture, you have no homeland, you have no launguage
all you have is globalized non-culture twisted by american marketing and handful of remnants like regional accents that will be gone in a few decades
I choose to post in english on american imageboard, you cannot choose to post to an imageboard free of foreigners

I did learn english on this site so if I met a anglo in vacation here I'll tell him
>fuck you angloid higger, cope seethe dilate, kys tranny freak

Redpilled

This, I remember someone in my Spanish class in high school couldn't comprehend that adjectives come after the noun

btw this guy have a Stalin pic in his house entrance just to piss off people
a modern day hero

>a modern day hero

Attached: 239.png (582x782, 176.86K)