33 degrees in europe

>33 degrees in europe
>want to cool yourself down, since you cand afford AC or a backyard with a pool you go to the communal pool
>see this
its over

Attached: 1626392677417.png (640x624, 318.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o608HSux5l8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

germcucks care to explain?

what the fuck I thought shahar said he would never visit germany did he lie to us?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 15-27-47 _int_ - 33 degrees in europe want to cool yourself down - International - 4chan.png (118x108, 25.94K)

He's going to take his revenge. You'll get the news soon

>browboids, browboids everywhere

is europe 50% nafri at this point? what a fucking joke

this is progress, chud

>from within the belly of the beast
hitler lost, now cope seethe and dilate.

who the fuck goes to the communal pool??

>going to pool during summer

based

Attached: redditsave.com_enjoying_a_day_in_the_pool_germany-jawwrjoj6s691.webm (408x720, 2.95M)

It's in Germany. They most likely are Turkish or Syrian

Gosh I wish I was in Germany too. Nafris have it too easy.

Public pools are too full of latinos moors and other browns these days
youtu.be/o608HSux5l8

live your myth in Germany

Attached: Germany.jpg (1308x378, 190.97K)

What’s the point of going to a public swimming if you can’t swim at all in the pool? They’re looking at themselves in shame kek

Time to melhorar a raça. My kids will be white and they'll call Portuguese moors.

>german bvlls are kween enthusiasts
Vgh, I kneel...

these are most likely turks/syrians not nafris

Foreigners love showing off and proving their manliness, so places where you are shirtless and can look at ladies in swimwear are basically their spawn points. Their behavior there is absolutely insufferable: Going after women, starting brawls over everything. This makes any outdoor swimming park in urban regions a living hell, while those in rural regions are comfy, just like all of those parks were until about 20 years ago.

Why do brown pipo ruin everything?