What's some watchable Chinese anime? I'm learning Chinese. Or just anything aimed at an older audience

What's some watchable Chinese anime? I'm learning Chinese. Or just anything aimed at an older audience.

Attached: 1653094311192.jpg (900x1200, 156.36K)

Sorry but she's Japanese. The sponge she uses to was the dishes and the soap are Japanese. That soap's name is Joy.

If you want to learn Chinese you should first be able to tell the difference between a Japanese and a Chinese person.

I didn't say she was Chinese you fucking freak. Begone.

Zhen Hun Jie: Rakshasa Street is pretty nice.

kek

>What's some watchable Chinese anime? I'm learning Chinese.
Under one person, rakshasa street season 2 remake.

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-132330.jpg (1928x1080, 793.21K)

Why are nips like this?

Grandmaster of demonic cultivation.

Based Takeshi

Big Fish Begonia is pretty good

Attached: 106462198154f87819ae7b2883975b47.jpg (630x1200, 97.15K)

why the fuck would you post a jap in a thread about china? fucking westoid retard.

But I thought they all look the same?

It's an imageboard. You have to post a pic. Like 90% of threads I too posted a random one.

Scissor Seven

Attached: scissor-seven.jpg (597x420, 93.22K)

For your sake I hope Chinese anime is at least less than half as cringe as the Chinese martial arts movies on Netflix.

They are sincerely terrible.

There are no more Chinese martial art movies since Jackie Chan and his crew have become old.

The cringe stuff you are talking about are Wuxias.

wuxia is martial arts and those old movies are just a more action movie urban version of it

But they smell different.

>Sorry but she's Japanese. The sponge she uses to was the dishes and the soap are Japanese. That soap's name is Joy.
Yeah, but she breeds black

Why not try Chinese dubbed and subtitled Japanese anime?

based
cringe