How do Paki bros cope

The founding father of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah ate pork, drank alcohol and despised imams. There is moment recorded by Ghulam Nabi Azad, an ulema who represented Muslims who opposed the partition of India, he and Gandhi went to Jinnah's house. When the Islamic call for prayer was heard, Azad sat down to pray and Gandhi did too, while Jinnah smoked a pipe. After a while, he impatiently asked, "Are we done with the snake charming yet?".

Pakistan was literally founded by a heretic who used Islam as an identity than a religion.

Attached: download (2).jpg (235x215, 7.54K)

sorry i dont speak english

this Jinnah and i would have gotten along famously.

mast kaafir

Nehru was the same but Hindu. Both Nehru and Jinnah came from upper class elite households that wanted nothing to do with their ethnicities
They were both white washed sepoys .

So? India wasn't literally created for religion

>Gandhi did too
how do Indians cope with this?

lead

Attached: images (3) (2).jpg (428x532, 32.12K)

>same but Hindu
India wasn't created for religion
Hinduism doesn't care how observant you are and doesn't have a strong sense of apostasy

This. Indian constitution actually follows Nehru's ideal pretty well.

I don't mean to >lemme tell you about your country. But it looks like as if both Pakistan and India could use a Reformation to modernize your beliefs and to silence fundamentalists. Imo you guys would come out much better but hey what do I know.

Can literally say that for any Muslim leader of note in India. Alauddin Khilji was a homosexual who sidelined the Islamic clergy but successfully crushed the Mongols in the North and Hindus in the South. Balban also had most of his Imams assassinated for suspicion of disloyalty. Babur was never overly religious. The Islamic clergy had supported Dara Shikoh for the position of Emperor instead of Aurangzeb. So Aurangzeb after killing his brother jailed most of the clergy.

Both were based too bad our population is too low IQ unlike them

Looks like India corrupts Muslim leaders a lot, hehe

Many old people in Northern Norway can't swim because the water where they lived were freezing

The conclusion I can draw from your post is that even atheists despise Hindus and don't want to share a country with them.

Your people will face genocide in a few decades and there won't be anyone who will help.

FACT: You smell like shit
ANOTHER FACT: You will never get pussy
Cope and seethe kumar

Projecting your insecurities won't change the fact that no one respects you

Holy shit based. Amerifart BTFO.

>implying people respect Pajeets

My grandchildren are going to use yours as toilet paper

If someone nuked Brazil tomorrow it would do everyone there some good for once.

Attached: 1656325671403.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

A bunch of jews are going to teach your kids how to be trannies

>pajeet futuristic cope fantasies
I am already using pajeets as toilet paper here.

so he's like a way less based version of Atatürk..?

Radicalism is a newish thing. I bet Anglo and/or CIA did this.

It's your people acking themselves and cutting off their ball sack and dressing in women's clothes. My people enjoy life even if we've it hard for the most part. So no, it's Americans who would be thankful for getting nuked.

>pajeet when I can't think of a real insult
The walls are closing in, arab. Your people are going to be begging for food soon.

My people aren't cutting off their balls, I'm not American and your people are known for being trannies more so than americans.

>my people enjoy life
Tell yourself whatever you need to favelado.

Just shut the fuck up. What are you? An Euroshit? Who cares?

Who gives a shit what I am? Maybe stop being a fucking fag and defending Arabs, they're not gonna like you no matter how much you kiss their ass.

Attached: tired.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)