Why are North Americans and Europeans so mentally ill?

Why are North Americans and Europeans so mentally ill?

Attached: 1656277281100.jpg (481x411, 49.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like 80% of those are from California

Whites used the post-WWII period to perfect the art of intentionally creating the most mentally ill societies possible.

Because other countries don't record nor trace serial killers? Brazil alone has more homicides than all those countries put together

scotland and england arent countries

car-centric infrastructure enables serial killers. in a walkable city it's very, very difficult to hide a body without raising suspicion.

The shittier the country, the more rigged are it's statistics

american serial killers are some of the most entertaining motherfuckers in history and frankly objectively based
we should thank america for their contributions to the common criminal

>Brazil
>14 serial killers
The deadliest serial killers are all from south America. They're just shit at record keeping.

Because whites actually solve their crimes. Police in brown countries will just fall asleep and call it a day, not even recording stats on it.

i am convinced that the continent of america is cursed. everyone there is extremely violent and cruel, and that bloodlust has passed down from the native savages to the modern day "white" americans

anglo genes

I think you had to be a bit mad in the first place to decide to get on a boat to a newly discovered land and then attempt to trek across it 1000s of miles to look for gold

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
why are american serial killers so bad?
only 1 in the top 10
embarrassing

>Mexico, aka the country who made it their national sport to murder people in the most gruesome ways imaginable, only has 22 serial killers
yea, this graph is worthless

I don't know, but I think it's crazy how many movies and tv-shows about serial killers were made in US.
It's really a thing there.

>Child-murderer, torture-killer, and rapist known as "La Bestia" ("The Beast"). Garavito confessed to killing 140 boys between six and sixteen years old, from October 1992 to April 1999 in Colombia and neighboring countries.
>[3] He is suspected of murdering over 300 victims, mostly street children. Garavito was originally sentenced to 1,853 years in prison, but this was later reduced to 22 years, after he led police to many of the bodies of his victims.[4][5] He is scheduled to become eligible for parole in 2023.[6]
lol the worst one on that list could be released from prison next year

thirdies probably ignore and under report them
well done yanks if anything

what the FUCK did he mean by this

lmfao

that has always bothered me, profiting off the deaths of innocent people. they even make logos for these shows and display them like they're advertising a fucking horror film. it's degeneracy of the highest order. if you want to know about a serial killer, read their wikipedia article.

i will kill you

It’s the most entertaining content they produce desu

it's really not, the actors are C-Movie tier at best and the suspense building music and cinematography is nauseating when you know that it's about a real person who got stalked and killed. makes you realize just how stupid the people are who you have to share a planet with. nothing is more frightening than coming to that realization.