When will France in support of all civilised western world annexe Amazon from filthy mystery meat mongrels & save the...

When will France in support of all civilised western world annexe Amazon from filthy mystery meat mongrels & save the entire world from confirmed doom?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 49.3K)

Nah, France should be part of Brazil instead

too much effort won't bother
also the entire world includes anglos so it's a good thing actually

>cant beat goat herders on a mountain

Shut up, you fucking ape

You must! It's the white man's burden the planet's future is in your hand pirre

>you fucking ape
>tf

VGH... Frazil... home.

no it's decided
if Brazilians can get London to hit 35°C before the end of the century they have my full support

Nobody cares

Attached: 1656095586350.jpg (1200x1200, 901.21K)

If you attack brasil on ecologic grounds you should attack every country living in the tropical band and make it public domain
All of them are semi shitholes so it shouldn't be difficult, but keep it in mind

So they can explore (destroy) the amazon for its resources, keeping it all for themselves
Don't believe their lies

What's bringing the world closer to doomsday it's the insane amount of cars and factories expelling pollutant gas in the atmosphere though

Why the fuck would we attack one of our allies in their own homeland?
We have enough on our hands with china and russia don't you think?
Futhermore French guiana ios more than enough for a little country like us. And we mainly use it to lauch rockets, and not much else anyway.

>When will France in support of all civilised western world annexe Amazon from filthy mystery meat mongrels & save the entire world from confirmed doom?

They would loose because Brazil is based and Europe is gay.

I am a master of Brazilian warfare I have mastered the monkey claw the monkey swing the monkey dance and the monkey sing.
France will fall before the monke
Putin himself is our agent

VGH Kingkong

1. Brazil is an ally
2. The only purpose we have for having a South American territory is training in Jungle Guerilla Warfare. Guyane has some of the best and toughest Military training camps in the world. Even above SEALs training tier.

IHJ
i hate japan

This, french are experts at war and never surrender and are seen as the number 1 super ultra power!!!! Macron is also a marvel hero!!!!!

They attempted it once and we kicked their ass

Attached: Amapa_1895.jpg (618x805, 176.13K)

Have fun trying it, muttoid. We will cut your greasy belly in half and use your massive obese body to feed our jaguars

>Even above SEALs training tier.

Really not saying much. Most overrated spec ops unit ever. Only have a reputation due to Hollywood movies.

Well i hate to brag but this is kinda true.
We do have some pretty good jungle fighthers.
Propably the best in Europe actually alongside y'all brits.

>says ya'll
>brag
Kill yourself you americanised swine, and british forces have shit jungle training

I thought monkeys eat people

Why is there a paki replying to me?

See you in the jungle.