Even europoors hate >WALKABLE CITIES

even europoors hate >WALKABLE CITIES

Attached: tmp.jpg (1125x2436, 328.44K)

It looks like a third world country, because I think I spotted an arab

You mean nafris? arabs aren’t dumb enough to immigrate to europe

Nah I think Saudi, he didn't look like a octoroon but a pajeet with a hooked nose.

Daily reminder that the automobile is the single most destructive invention on Western civilization and the white race.

Also reminder that the reason why you can't afford a house is because the automobile allowed single family zoning to be viable.

Attached: 1592625108709.jpg (3285x1973, 1.16M)

here we go again with the poor immigrate mentality ill coping faggot

walking and biking keep you healthy, cars do not

Also I'm not sure if you're retarded or you actually understand it's a joke mocking Americans.

Woah calm down pal, don't allahu akbar and blow up you're house

donald trump please save me

We are suffering in Europe.

Now imagine if you were poor and there were no bike paths? Just take out a mortage for your car bro

This unironically looks nice and soulfull, I'd rather want this than BEEP BEEP BEEP SCREECH VROOOOOM

Also imagine wanting to have a car in the time of skyrocketing gas prices or thinking being a slave to car debt and gas dependency is something you want

This can't be denmark because I can see lots of white people in that picture.

>tf

I hate cars so much it's not healthy anymore. But what can we do about it, except wait until Boomers finally perish (S to spit on grave).

>Also imagine wanting to have a car in the time of skyrocketing gas prices or thinking being a slave to car debt and gas dependency is something you want
cars have hecking epic air conditionerino so you don't have to feel bad about being a fat fuck in the summer!

>Le fat
can't wait for everyone's tears when it goes over 30-35

>OH MY SCIENCE, I JUST LOVE THE HECKIN HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE WALKABLE CITIES. I JUST LOVE WALKING TO MY BULL'S HOUSE TO PLAY NINTENDO SWITCH

Attached: 1655819357514.gif (1200x1016, 838.22K)

>tries to insult 'walkable' cities
>accidently describes american hellscapes
Lmao

Covid was such a disappointment. I coughed on every door handle for months and spreading the word that vaccines would kill them. And it was all for nothing. China really sucks at everything.

>Yes yes, you vill not own ze car and you vill have your freedom and independence severely limited by owning a bike and not being able to go very far without getting tired
>You vill be our modern day serf

Attached: 1654524988505.png (477x642, 581.21K)

>Even chinas bioweapons fall apart and barely kill
>Meanwhile HIV, after crawling out of some god forsaken US lab, is still a menace and completely wrecks gay communities
No wonder the Americans like to plaster "Made in the USA" all over their products
It's quality stuff

Attached: 866888.png (1653x1023, 874.56K)