What are the differences between Scandinavians? Like I feel like they are the exact same

What are the differences between Scandinavians? Like I feel like they are the exact same.

Attached: 1650525563287.jpg (1284x949, 102.61K)

They think we're the same too bogan, my cunt and yours. We should invade them and take their women and femboys for our harems.

Just like kiwis and aussies

just like belgians and dutch
same people but somehow still one is superior and the other 3rd world

Sweden thinks its the shit up there, norway actually is the shit and finland is just there on the side drunk and angry.

Attached: 27_riittaikonenhjorthbengt33.jpg (600x500, 122.49K)

Norway has oil

Different languages and slight difference of culture.

youre NOT nordic

i forgot about mountains, ive been to all scandis

All rook same

Eesti can into Nordic >:(

sweden also has

Attached: Kebnekaise sweden.jpg (1280x640, 190.08K)

That's why I'm asking. I'm not trying to rude, I actually do just want to know
But I don't care about Finland that much sorry.
>slight difference of culture.
Like?
For some reason Sweden tends to be different in some online map metrics I see on here. What kind of differences do you think you got with Norwegians and Danes?

>But I don't care about Finland that much sorry.
Why you have to mention us, you asked about scandies, i gave you answer. Difference between sweden, denmark and norway is comparable to differences between australia and nz.

Not sure it just feels different being in denmark and norway than it is in sweden. But I cant really pinpoint anything

Meanwhile Danish nibbas:

Attached: himmelbjerget.jpg (1024x576, 193.27K)

i feel norwegians are more pan-european look wise, i've seen norwegians that could be from anywhere in euope
Swedes are more nerdy looking

Here's a quick rundown
>Sweden, Norway and Denmark are very similar but with slight differences
>Finland and Iceland are their own thing
>Swedish, Norweigian and Danish are so similar that they could be considered dialects of the same language, mutually understood etc
>Sweden has the largest population and was for a long time the 'big boy' of the three, we had two automobile manufacturers, internetional celebs etc
>Denmark is a lot more european and continental
>Norway is very patriotic and the richest of all three
>Danes are normalfags, Norway is half-normie, Swedes are autists, Finns are turboautists
>Norway like Swedes and vice versa, truly brother nations. With Denmark and Finland its more complicated

everyone feels an inferiority to Norway which has the hottest women and best salaries.

>With Denmark and Finland its more complicated

i forgot to add: why is that

They exist to show how inferior other Germanics are to them, imagine being some Austrian and waking up realising that there is a racially superior version to the north of you.

swedes and danes are too dumb to understand the other two languages
you could speak the blomkålest blomkål in copenhagen and they will just say "væ seje do?"

why are austrians never called out for their swarthiness, they get a pass yet they look like gerrman-speaking italians and yet people pretend they are nordoaryan n shiet or something

If the Austrian flags here are anything to go by, they apparently would rather associate with the Slavic and Magyar hordes than be called a Germanic

Aren't Belgians some French mutt? I have seen more swarthy Belgians than austrians

Norway was part of Sweden until kind of recently, and we parted on good terms.
Denmark was never part of Sweden but was a rival throughout our history. We don't have this brothership bond with them.

Finland was part of Sweden for a long time, but in an oppressive way. Fenno-Swedes (Finns with swedish as their native language) were the ruling class and had it a lot better than the finnish finns. Even today this lives on, and finnish schools teach swedish as a remenant from colonial times.
Swedish is still an official language and all government organs are required to provide shit in swedish etc.
With all of that, there is a lot of tension between swedes, fennoswedes and finns.
Also Sweden has a big precence in Finland, but not so much vice versa. We don't know much about Finland or talk about Finland a lot, while Sweden and swedish play a big role in Finland.

All Austrian I talked to werve serbs or other migrant, even the ones that hate migrants are Slavic migrants, I don't think I ever talked to ethnic Austrian in this board i think.

the actual french are germanic you fool. the dutch and french are the same group, as opposed to the germans or frisians. but they adopted a latinx language

Kek yeah. Especially danish can be very difficult to understand, but once you get used to the weird pronunciation it's the same language basically. Written danish/swedish/norweigian is just the same shit.

Btw I was in Bergen and had a real hard time understanding people, I had to change to english on multiple occassions lmao. It worked fine in Oslo but there are some heavy norweigian dialects man

French aren't exactly swarthy tho, the northern ones aren't more swarthy than austrians

doesn't karl fazer sell a lot of candy in sweden? didn't they invent salty licorice?

Yeah they do, and I'm thankful for it. Fazer blue is the best fucking chocolate. Swedish Marabou is trash and it gives me horrible diarrea

They were Celtic cock sucker, that why they were originally depicted as pale skinned and having red hair.

hopefully these days you all bully the danes together

Actually The French are Belgians Mutts.
Learn your shit anglo.