Would people in your country get fired because of racist posts they made 12 years ago?

Would people in your country get fired because of racist posts they made 12 years ago?

Attached: 1647786251259.jpg (849x1239, 137.96K)

yes

not yet, we're always trailing like 10-15 years behind westoids. So maybe in 2035

Racism is a crime in Brazil

Everything I have ever posted on this site has been ironic.

I miss trailing 10-15 years behind america. Back in the 90s we were about 20 years out of date. The more popular the internet became the more we caught up, and now we're parallel and it fucking sucks.

I fezel like we're the testing ground for this stuff. Even homophobia and transphobia are criminalized here, I don't think this is the case even in the most liberal European countries.

>I feel
Fixed.

Other way around, cancel culture is right wing here. For instance tanishq a jewellery company pulled an ad for for depicting interfaith relationship after people protested

You can tell that image is some incel fantasy because if you got fired irl, your wife would leave you and jump on the first nigger's dick she sees.

>VPN poster trying to trigger le epic MUTT'S LAW XDDD meme
fuck off

true, there's a reason why there are way more homeless men than women
women are basically immune to consequences

what's the point of being waycis if you're just gonna buy a changoloid wife

not racist just don't like them
simple es

These are starting to hit close to home

Yeah right like leftists here don't do this shit

Why are you jacking off to jav?

Thank you for jacking off to jav

Leftist are powerless, when have they done anything that got the same attention as with FabIndia or Tanishq? They did try to cancel Kapil Mishra's book and while they succeeded in cancelling the Bloomsbury deal it only gave me more publicity and an even bigger launch than before.

no way that's JAV...

Attached: 1610282680517.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

It is and I have to code
All I can say is pink privates

*the code

No, it would be illegal to fire someone for that.