Why do Canadians get so many free passes when it comes to issues that people seethe at the US for...

Why do Canadians get so many free passes when it comes to issues that people seethe at the US for? Canada has almost all but a tiny handful of issues that the US has, and in that place Canada has issues the US doesn’t worry about.

Attached: E1908269-B4CC-4998-8652-175480A84261.jpg (1916x1666, 847.86K)

No one thinks about Canada at all

Most euros really think that canada is more like europe rather than america

I always thought Canada was America Light.
Probably better for you, but flat and boring.

Nobody really cares about Canada.

I'd rather be in the Canadian version of that city because there would be less crime

>you know, there is a REAL COUNTRY called CANADA that REALLY EXISTS
>it's JUST NORTH of the US
>no I'm not making things up
>CANADA IS A REAL COUNTRY

Attached: 1619107081972.png (800x789, 108.93K)

i thought that too wtf
yep canada and ireland feel like they're not real like they're just a dream i had

>feel like they're not real like they're just a dream i had
God I wish that was France

no one cares about canada outside ice hockey

canadian version

Attached: cranbrook.jpg (640x480, 83.53K)

they aren't overpopulated so car-centric infrastructure isn't nearly as bad as it is here. you have to invest in trains and trams when your population clears 100 million.

>this bumfuck nowhere town will have tons of really fresh squeaky cheese curds but American cities known for their cheese don't even have them

Attached: 1648582297054.jpg (590x350, 10.72K)

Because Canadians actually believe that they are any different from Ameritoids but in reality Canada is USA but no guns. We have the very same cancerous neoliberals here, the same car-centric infrastructure, the toxic individualism, and the judeo-capitalism.

Attached: 1651012088260.webm (1024x576, 1.63M)

these are true
Canada is nothing like Ireland

It really isn’t other than you have no modern identity of your own free from the US

That's a girl btw
I used to know her she got doxxed like 89 times

They have the same issues since near all of them live 90 miles from the border. Not just bikes was Canadian for good reason

it's just the same vibe about them not existing that i get, feel like that's probably bc i can sense things from other timelines and idk a lot about canada but it makes sense that ireland won't exist in most timelines... every time i hear about both countries i get a feeling like i'm in a simulation or dream

Meds immediatly

>that's a girl btw
thank goodness that was a close one

Attached: 1625721058046.jpg (200x300, 15.2K)

Canada is a hologram