At some point I will kill myself. I will delay it best I can but it's unavoidable

At some point I will kill myself. I will delay it best I can but it's unavoidable.

Attached: 1560390288227.jpg (377x390, 15.07K)

get a dog

Attached: 03eadab3f3d8cc943f8ac731967a588c.jpg (700x591, 46.99K)

Nooo don't kill yourself you're so sexy aha

have fun on the way out, OD on M or something

thinking about suicide every day
always thinking how nice it would be to get killed when doing something even a bit risky

Why kill yourself? You are going to die either way. Better just tough this out and see what will happen in the future.

Why is that better?

Malaysia

>see what will happen in the future.
cant wait for even more pointless pain and suffering

I live on to spite god and all that is considering holy by degenerate existence

Attached: g5vstftk4vw31.png (643x775, 654.6K)

>and see what will happen in the future.
the further i go the more i'm bothered by regrets and passage of time

Normies are so delusional they think time solves anything. That with enough time you'll wake up happy

I get that you are suffering but in reality all of it is temporary. Death is eternal but life isn't. Maximise your life the best you can.

I fucked up too much in the past.

I mostly know I'll die by my own hand because no matter what I don't want to die a slow painful death as an old wrinkled fuck in a hospital bed. I'd much rather pull a trigger and end everything immediately and painlessly

I haven't had a single happy day in years

Attached: 1654346068533.jpg (512x288, 27.78K)

A lot of things aren't temporary. Just wageslavery is perpetual until you're 70 years old

same, jfl at retards not suicidemaxxing and getting to the abomination that is old age.

Attached: 1656199937956.jpg (901x1221, 135.21K)

better you kill yourself
before pic related does

Attached: swedish male.png (777x996, 623.03K)

What's M, MDMA?

It's not so much that I want to die it's more like I'd rather not be alive. I'm not depressed but I never find happiness in shit anymore. Shame that suicide methods are generally pretty frightening or potentially painful.