1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. Did you grow up in a healthy and happy family with mentally stable parents in your country?

flag
no (Im Russian)

Attached: FamilyMealTime_Featured-1300x940.jpg (1300x940, 314.59K)

Flag
No and everyone can tell

not really,
dad is a really self-delude cunt who treated my mother badly but he was so afraid to be alone so they're still together

1. Flag
2. No.
My parents don't sleep tighether since I was 7. They fought every day and divoerced when I was 15.
Dad turn into stuffy, passive-agressive alcoholic.
Mom does not know how to spend money, constantly in debt and regular remind me "I BORN YOUR, YOU MUST HELP ME, YOU CAN'T SPEND WEEKEND WITH YOUIR GF"

>UK
>yes
i still didn't turn out normal

Haha no
Parents divorced early because mom was a depressed wreck, Dad is wonderful, but when I was 7 mom got together with an emotionally abusive boyfriend who constantly screamed at me for doing "mistakes" everyone makes like dropping a plate or refusing to eat certain foods. He also got mom in on it, leading to me effectively being bullied in my own home with no where to go and no one to talk to (dad worked in another city)

1. Flag
2. Yes
Still an aspergic degenerate though, but that's not really their fault.

>mentally stable parents
No my parents divorced when I was 5 because my dad's a paranoid schizophrenic who was hospitalized multiple times but refused to get treatment because fuck you that's why

Yes. (I'm extremely well adjusted and mentally stable with a positive outlook on life)

No (I'm a paki)

This picture is literally me. Although I don’t blame my parents for it. At the end of the day I am aware that I am the man I am because of my choices and not because of my upbringing, skin color or whatever.

Attached: E84CFA79-FE8C-4AC2-AB7A-76C2534B73E0.jpg (313x320, 38.42K)

Yes, my brother is a turbonormal while asocial freak

That’s fucked.
People really shouldn’t date with minors still in the house.
My mother’s bf once choked me into unconsciousness because I slept in on a Saturday.
Another time he threw me down a flight of stairs.

Flag
Yes lol, get rekt

flag
yes (I'm Russian)

No, I'm white and my family was chaotic

Yes

My parents have been together for a very long time and they don't really fight, and I grew up in a pretty nice family

It makes me sad though when I hear about people growing up in bad/broken families and feel slightly guilty that I never know what to really say due to being unable to really relate

Yes

Flag
No, I have not seen my father in 10 years and my mother slams prozac daily

No, and it fucked me up but gave me a sense of humour that you just can't buy.

I did

flag
not at all i want to die so bad

1. Flag
2. Mostly yes, but my Mum has an undiagnosed mental issue, probably bi-polar, where she was sweet as could be for most of the time and then would explode at the smallest thing. Didn't happen 90% of the time, but for that 10% it was unpleasant.

poor Scandi boy has to keep up a relationship with two sisters. he must be exhausted.