Everything chopsticks can do, a fork or spoon can do just as well or better. Only delusional chinks and weebs disagree

Everything chopsticks can do, a fork or spoon can do just as well or better. Only delusional chinks and weebs disagree.

Attached: hold-chopstick.jpg (509x418, 23.69K)

can you eat chips with fork or spoon?

Attached: vcyotrpshc351.jpg (3024x3024, 1.43M)

I still find it bizarre chop sticks were invented and adopted as a tool to be used in the way they are used. It's something out of science fiction like a gimmick for something an alien race does.

No but I can just use my fingers

Ancient astronauts taught us how to use them

it's handy for sushi though

I eat my rice with a wooden spoon and no one is gonna convince me chopsticks are a better choice

Fingers.

Truly, our natural superiors. I kneel.

OP btfo

Yes. Lets all stop the cope and eat with our hands henceforth

i used to think this but chopsticks are more convenient and much more comfortable to use in general. the only times I'll use a knife and fork are for western style steak, and I'll use a spoon for curry dishes

Chopsticks are literally just a clunkier version of fingers
Just wash your damn hands (you should do this anyway) and eat with them

Beta way of holding chopsticks

That's objectively true, ameriburger. But there's an element to dining peripherals that an american cannot comprehend. Eating is not just for the sake of lapping in and swallowing food as fast and as much as humanly possible.
It is also an activity where you can enjoy the little things and holding onto a dumpling gently with chopsticks unironically has SOUL.

Why is whites all racist? Shameful backward people

Look at the threads japan flags make

Japanese is least racist people of worlds
We dont discriminate black peoples and shoot and kneel on neck like white racists

>Japanese is least racist people of worlds
Doubt

awwww come on you know you love it when i call you my little seaweed when i wrap you around my eel

You are Korean

In my town you have to ask for chopsticks in the Asian restaurants. They just give you a fork/knife or a spoon.

Everything fork and spoon can do, a hand can do just as well or better.

Dear god.

Attached: 0CCFCD2F-9F15-41D8-B6B1-10790B0C8218.gif (220x124, 299.11K)

>all whites are RACIST!
>what, no, saying that does not make me racist

I'd put you as less racist than Americans, but more than Portuguese and French

What a goddamned thing to say to someone.