I've wasted several hundred hours of mine over the past 2-3 years on this website and ruined my future prospects...

I've wasted several hundred hours of mine over the past 2-3 years on this website and ruined my future prospects. I haven't learnt a single useful thing here; everything I've seen here has only given me a negative view of the world. I wish I was never here. I'm leaving this site for all eternity. Goodbye.
-and-
Does this happen your country Any Forums?

Attached: Ea5WtXjWAAMll9D.png (704x400, 243.26K)

Same but since mid 2011

I've wasted several hundred hours of mine over the past 2-3 years on this website and ruined my future prospects. I haven't learnt a single useful thing here; everything I've seen here has only given me a negative view of the world. I wish I was never here. I'm leaving this site for all eternity. Goodbye

Attached: 442.jpg (754x962, 80.1K)

Not that much but I'm unironically turning my life around right now

Attached: f8de43aed921a61ac76f6e8d6f357f2e.jpg (236x362, 13.84K)

better than doing heroin or sleeping around getting aids or eating yourself to an early heart attack trust me bro

How so? I'm also trying to change things and made a lot of progress

Okay today's browsing stops here thanks for reminding me

Attached: fetchimage (1).jpg (700x394, 119.05K)

I've been using this website for half a year now, but I'm also Meeting atm with plans set in place to end that in september

*Neeting

I've wasted the last 6 years doing literally nothing. I lie that I study, I fail my exams and lie that they were too difficult, and I just shitpost and masturbate. And eat. And sometimes watch movies. But mostly shitpost. 6 years. 6 years of this on repeat. I honestly don't know how I managed to do this. WHAT A LIFE!

Attached: 1622472961629.jpg (960x540, 63.47K)

I have depression and I take antidepressants
I'm trying to go out more, see more and new people, I'm currently on my way to maybe get a gf (a good friend of mine), trying to find hobbies and sport, reading again, regular sleep schedule, this kind of shit
it might not be the best or quickest way to do things but each little steps is a steps to improve your life
It's in everybody's reach

I'm been here for a month.
Currently, its useful for improving my skill.
And its also useful for asking international question.
However, its also true that most of time to be here is waste of time.

If you enjoy it its not a waste of time. I find it to be a fun distraction and there is cool people here.

That's very good. I want to get involved in some clubs and activities. I have a few friends and used to go to bars in my old town because I was so lonely I wanted some social interaction. Now I live with friends so I don't really go anymore but I still want to start going again to keep getting out and being social. I feel like just sitting inside and watching shit and playing games is nearly the worst thing you can do with your life.

And you, what are you trying to improve your life?

this but 2 years
vile shit
but Any Forums browing is a symptom, not the cause

Nice that's the good spirit, I've nearly stop playing Vidya too because I felt like wasting my time too, time that you should spend with others

>hundred hours

Try 6 years next time

Recently I’ve just done literally nothing all day. I didn’t even eat anything because I didn’t want go grocery shopping. I think I’m going to talk with a shrink

After years and years of browsing Any Forums i learned that BBQ sauce isnt a dip but rather a coating you apply at the end stage of grilling. Thanks Any Forums!

i have been here since 2008
well i work as outsourced worker in some random american company and i ask whatever american meme posted here to american clients. like shoes in the fridge

>I've wasted the last 6 years doing literally nothing. I lie that I study, I fail my exams and lie that they were too difficult, and I just shitpost and masturbate. And eat. And sometimes watch movies.
This, exactly this but for 2 years

Trying to get out and meet more people. Make more friends and have new experiences since I've spend so much of my time in my room in front of a screen. Not that I don't think a night in can't be comfy now and again. But it's just wasting the only life you'll ever have if it's all you do. Longer term I also want to make sure I more up career wise and can get a house and he financially secure with a long term relationship with someone I'll settle down with for life.

We're all gonna make it bro

this but 8 years instead of 6 and I graduate EE next month but still a worthless degree (ee jobs pay shit), I will never slave in brown shit.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 135.63K)

i managed to stop being an incel hikki but i still shitpost here
not that different than wasting hours on instagram or tiktok

i don't understand how grown men watch anime