Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]

>Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
>Any Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]

Attached: e1d.png (1409x1388, 1.45M)

I got my province's mobile data banned

my was range banned because of me alone, but they removed the range ban in a week

Janny rangebanned my entire country from posting with mobile data

It'll come off in two months for me

How autistic do you have to be to get an entire range banned for your shitposts. What is wrong with you

bruh i thought we were the only ones, afaik no one in buenos aires can upload files even using mobile data, maybe they're doing it to get people to buy the pass lmao

It's on and off for me, idk why

SIR DO NOT POST ANYTHING BAD ABOUT RUSSIA

BBC threads from the Dutch flag has gone way done.

Yeah this is happening to me right now too wtf

That was literally 1 schizo spamming and now no one ca post

Unfortunately, you are not a from the Chosen People with an Israel flag next to your post. Therefore, you do not get to make thousands of threads about leaving for eternity, killing Arabs, Germans, Italians, and Japanese over a decade without getting banned for it.

Attached: goodbye.png (776x45, 8.43K)

Airtel? Mobile or broadband?

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Shahar lately.

Same here :(

Jio"""fiber""" doesn't work at all, mobile data usually works but haven't been able to post images since yesterday. Tried Airtel, doesn't work at all.

In our case some schizo spammed cp on Any Forums so it's dead for everyone now.

Did the russian janny really rangeban most of the western world?

watch this post get deleted for complaining lol, we should organize a strike

Please stop spamming about hating women and slicing the throats of shitskins please, then you'll be unbanned.

Same, jio has been dead forever, yeah for a brief period image post was avilable but it went away just as quickly. Airtel broadband works apparently even if Airtel mobile doesn't, best bet is local ISP like ACT fiber or Spectranet

It's mostly one schizo for each country. India has , Finland is the bird schizo, Netherlands is , Spain is the guy who keeps posting his cock (I can see it on the banned message kek)

The Peruvian and Indonesian CP spammers are still around.

Jio mobile data usually works but they sometimes rangeban image posting like right now for me, usually for 12-24 hours, for no apparent reason.

I wonder if they'll rangeban the Singaporean "China is collapsing" poster. He's up to 250 threads now, and those are just the ones that matches certain keywords.

Attached: in 2 weeks.png (967x895, 208.49K)