I'm at the pub, AMA

I'm at the pub, AMA

Attached: 20220627_082433.jpg (709x788, 123.26K)

Do you think, if tasked with finding a fellow Brit Any Forums poster at your pub, you could do so?

Do you often drink in the morning?

is it normal to be on the pub 8 in the morning? are all pubs open the entire day?

Are you at THE pub?

Isn't it hard being British all the time?

No, I live in a small town mainly full of boomers
Not really, but I awoke early so I came here for brekky
This pub opens at 8 (it's a wetherspoons) theres nothing wrong with a pint to set you up for the day in my opinion. Some alcoholics come here at8 and just binge drink until the afternoon

Enjoy the pint, lad.
I want to be in a real British pub one day.

>drinking at 8:30 AM

Attached: bear.jpg (720x713, 38.15K)

>live in a small town
But big enough to have a spoons?
Cope degenerate retard.

>is it normal to be on the pub 8 in the morning?
when the first corona lockdown was ending the local alcoholics were queueing up for the pub here at 7 in the morning when it was opening at 8. they had happy hour from 8am to 10pm for the occasion (normally it is only from 9 to 9). I imagine England to be just as alcoholic

>Some alcoholics come here at8 and just binge drink until the afternoon
sovl

I'm at a pub too lad but at least it's time appropriate. I'm off the gin and tonics and cocaine

Attached: 20220627_033003.jpg (2558x2180, 801.3K)

Yeah, but all pubs are referred to with the prefix 'the'
Being English is a both a blessing and a curse. You have to see your country decaying and suffer a lot of grimness, but it's also easy to escape that and enjoy life as everyone is in the same boat

Could you let the girl on the right know that I want to cum on her socks?

>pack of negroes and their two snow white bitches
based
disgusting, but based

That black guy doesnt want to be there lol

seems like those two guys are just getting cucked

Thanks lad. A good old pub is the most proper English experience if you're ever here
Small by American standards I suppose. There are about 16,000 people in my town if I remember rightly
Based. Theres naught wrong with enjoying life and fuck any politicians who try to prevent people from getting bladdered at the crack of dawn if they so wish
Looks comfy lad, what are American bars like? I always imagine country music blaring and lots of fillies

The only thing missing from that pic is a BBC in their mouth

Meds, schizo