Cars are le bad even though they give individuals freedom of movement independent of others

>Cars are le bad even though they give individuals freedom of movement independent of others
>Suburbs are le bad even though they give you quiet large houses for cheap
>Apartments le GOOD even though they force you to live in a concrete beehive with neighbors who scream at all hours of the day and night
>Public transportation le GOOD even though its always late, druggies shit and shoot up heroin on it, and people scream and are loud making using it hell
Do you have people like this in your country?

Attached: 0C642086-BC2B-47E4-BE14-9A7D7924B629.png (676x1021, 22.74K)

Gemmy

I think everyone should back to using horses as their primary means of transportation

I can't help but read this in a faggy voice because all sweden men are faggots

I hate both I rather just work from home

>>Public transportation le GOOD even though druggies shit and shoot up heroin on it
This literally never happens

i just want to be a simple muleteer transporting goods across the countryside and having a rest stop every few days at the caravanserai and refilling on supplies

Attached: 6428.jpg (1000x983, 801.2K)

Cars are bad because they require heavy upkeep of roads, they cause noise pollution, destroy natural environments and have a lot of CO2 emissions
Suburbs are neither good or bad but without a car living in a suburb becomes unrealistic so usually bad
Apartments are neither good or bad but like the suburbs depend on what infrastructure is required for it and the quality of the apartments
Public transportation is good because it is more efficient than cars and cause a lot less of the problems mentioned above

I’ve been hassled by both drunks and heroin addicts on the stockholm metro more times than i can count going during my teens

Drunks are pretty harmless, but the heroin addicts are fucking scary, they can just snap and get violent in an instant

I see it almost daily

You as a car driver are dependent on the roads that the government builds and maintains and dependent on petrol stations so you can get the fuel in order to run your car,
That's sad to hear that Swedish public transport is that horrible though
Here it's pretty good, never had a problem in my life

I guess it’s a human problem. If they banned kids under 8 years of age and anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol from using public transport it would be okay.

Nope, I love having to pay thousands of dollars up front and then hundreds per month in fuel/taxes/insurance just so i can have the privilege of getting to my shit wagecuck job.

Winnipeg?

Nope, Vancouver

I do not get the obsession over the hate for cars with soy european countries like the Netherlands. They’re too expensive now but I would love to have a truck to go off roading with.

if there was as many horses as cars right now every city would drown in horse shit in a week
t. Mendeleev

If by human problem you mean a humans in Sweden problem then yes
Have you watched any videos that criticise car centric planning and infrastructure?
Nobody is saying you aren't allowed to have a car for your off-roading hobby

Yeah my grandpa (born 1932) used to tell me how he would constantly have to look out for "horse apples" when walking down the street as a kid.

Then we'd need to hire jannies to clean it up
Train stations (including metro) are gathering point for people who do drugs and usually some homeless person will be sleeping there
>Cars are bad because they require heavy upkeep of roads
We need some way of transporting goods and commercial traffic causes more wear and tear on roads since trucks are usually heavier than allowed
>Public transportation is good because it is more efficient than car
It's often late and not very time effecient, it takes me 30 min to work by bike but would be 60 min by bus. Usually a lot of arabs/nigs talking or playing music loudly and you can't say anything without them getting aggressive or someone calling the cops.
It's not a human problem. It's mostly arabs/nigs/drunks/junkies causing problems. People commuting to and from work aren't a problem. Drunks and junkies are already banned from metro but doesn't prevent them from getting there anyway.

Gem!

Attached: 13071 - clothes female gem glasses hair hand headband holding_object sign text underpants variant_soytan.png (355x550, 167.82K)

>movement independent of others
Because roads grow in nature, cars maintain themselves and scooters, bicycles and feet don't exist.