Does your country have any intellectual equivalent to Andrew Tate the greatest mutt ever to exist?

Does your country have any intellectual equivalent to Andrew Tate the greatest mutt ever to exist?

Attached: 1655816302328.webm (406x720, 987.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ebK3-O2JKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can never tell if these people are serious are not.

daily reminder that peterson's daughter left her husband and got every hole filled by tate while her father jordan was struggling with ssri addiction because his wife died.
that's a woman raised by one of the best father figures... grim...
youtube.com/watch?v=9ebK3-O2JKM

Attached: Peterson-12-744x1000.jpg (744x1000, 80.12K)

>tfw too intelligent to produce any meaningful thought and not just act on impulse

It’s real.

yes, being one with the way (in the taoist sense) implies never thinking and doing all the right things instinctively. Why think if you're based enough to know

>tfw to intelligence to read

it's 50% being facetious and 50% real. His humor has truth behind it

>Best father figure

He was my prof at uoft. he literally had mental illness his whole life and his daughter was anorexic and had depression since high school.

Which justifies her behavior how exactly?
Which diminishes his quality as a father figure how exactly?

>166957703
well if mr washyourpenis' daughter becomes a mentally ill whore, what hope do you have for your daughters

millions of fatherless men consider him a father figure...
my point is that a lot of people think that women become whores because they lack of a father figure. she has a father that millions consider to be their father figure. not only that but she was married and set for life

really want to see this wanker get his ass beat

I’m sorry Romania. We don’t claim him we’ll pass the responsibility to the Brit’s

Wasn't he involved in sex trafficking women to Romania to be part of some webcam scam?

His videos unironically helped me a lot when I was going through a rough time. He is a very nice guy who helped me get my life back on track

>just be a retard bro
>just buy my 2000€ course and become a alpha bro

Half black. Unsurprisingly, what he is primarily interested in is "pimpin' and sheit".

he inherited a hotel from his dad in thailand

>Unironically posting some tiktok influencer and actually calling him a "role model"

Holy FUCK

Also "I'm smart because I need constant dopamine injections, I'm essentially like a toddler that you have to constantly distract by jiggling a keychain. Reading a book? Enjoying a silent, relaxing moment? HOW STUPID AND DUMB!!!"

No bro start self-improvement lose your friends ,you don’t need them they just slow you down ,sleep at 7 pm wake up at 5am, do fuckall ,read a shitty book ,judge people that are not “fit” and then you buy a shit course to solidify all that hard work

the funny thing is this guy probably gets alot more done then slow brained book copers despite iq 80.
mindless action is extremely underrated

his father is gifted

Attached: IMG_20220627_153509.jpg (1080x2023, 577.22K)

You made the first mistake: taking him seriously

The idea is simple: if you rustle enough jimmies you'll get attention and then you'll get some idiots buying into your shit.

You just have to ignore it.

>The idea is simple: if you rustle enough jimmies you'll get attention and then you'll get some idiots buying into your shit.

This is also why you never see fitness influencers doing a basic bench press. It's akways some stupid variation that gets zero results but tons of attention.