Any spanish bro please translate this

Like this girls talking about me and I'm sure she means it in a negative way... the interpretation is that

Like I need this translated into the most negative way because this "day" was when I texted her asking to meet up after calling her out the blue and I think she found out that I viewed her social media...

If anyone could give me the most literal sense of this, like when she means "sospechosamente conocimento" and if the Roman empire part means she is intensifying the absurdity or if shes literally saying he's nerdy

I'm really bad with sarcasm/underlying messages so anybody good with spanish/slang would help

Attached: 30FE5DBA-992F-490F-9688-05E075797CE8.jpg (1170x636, 274.84K)

"I'm also male but I hope OP doesn't find" but it's in mexican spanish, that's why so many words

In argentina's spanish it thends to be shorter

The day in which my dignity has gone to the thrash is here. Im attracted by someone with a mustache and a suspiciously absurd knowledge of the Roman Empire

The Empire part is intensifying the absurdity, she also hates mustaches but is willing to give it a shot because the pros outweigh that
Overall its a 1-1

the day came when mi dignity was put in the trash. I attracted someone with a mustache and with a suspiciously absurd knowledge of the roman empire

Chuds can't suffer in the us

So basically she says that she lost her dignity because she is atracted by someone with a mustache and a lot pf knowledge about the Roman empire. Basically she is saying she is attracted to a weirdo

She's inviting you for sex bro she wants your dick

reddit

the day has come that my dignity went to shit (garbage, but im translating idiomatically here). i am attracted to someone with a mustache and a suspiciously absurd knowledge of the roman empire.

if this really does describe you, you sound autistic

+1ing this

why do hispanic foids consider mustaches and knowledge of the roman empire weird?

the actual state of Any Forums

Didn't you post this already some days ago?

Do not sperg now bro or she'll lost interest go on put penis in vagina sex sex

If your interests go beyond pop culture, latina women will think you're a weirdo. They only care about what's popular and trendy.

Ok but in reality I think she's figured out that I potentially stalked her when she says "un conocimiento sospechosamente absurdo del imperio romano". I've been texting her mad retardedly lately, is she saying a suspicious understanding by the likes of the Roman Empire.

When she meant she threw away her dignity, does that mean she's willing or she's lost all hope...

Idk man like she hasn't tweeted since, also I think she's trying to make the point clear that I stalked her...I have no idea

yes but I'm not sure still if this is a positive or negative

Attached: 1652223737137.jpg (500x375, 52.24K)

Sex her bro sex!

It's positive. She saying she's attracted to you. Basically, she's surprised she likes you because she wouldn't have expected to like someone like you.

dial it down a bit mate you sound mental

Sexual Intercourse

Bro fucc you, you guys are trolling me. It's literally clearly in a bad light cause she left me on fucking read

Literally me but I’m gay.

Faggot. I'd be sucking on her titties already if I were you

dog I got left on read m8

I'm goin full blown schizo at this point

No she said she's attached to you even thought you're austistic that means she thinks you're handsome that means she wants you to take initiative that means she wants your penis inside her go

That's because you overthinked the situation and didn't acted like she wanted women are like this, they want men to sex them but they chose to play little games

Ah yes, i know sabrina, she's pretty weird.
Friend of mine
Send her my regards and ask her about the blonde horse lmao

Oh fr? Thats craaazzy. What blonde horse tho do tell

Im kidding retard, you doxxed her by accident, post cp or something so jannies delete this.

you reposted this thread yesterday
also what's with this bitch and her weird last name? is it arab or something

Attached: qwe.png (150x150, 61.29K)

The day has come when my dignity went to the trash. I am attracted to someone with a moustache and a suspiciously absurd knowledge of the Roman Empire