I talked briefly with a black guy today

shook his hand even
this happen in your cunt?

Attached: pepe but black.png (600x583, 120.73K)

I’m black and I regularly talk to myself, so yes.

Yes, Argentinians are cool

No we are not into beastiality we only eat poop

Yes, Italians are cool.

meds now

I've always wondered, given the rampant racism on Any Forums, what makes black anons come here?

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a non-white man in possession of a non-white skin, must be in want of a white life.

>I've always wondered, given the rampant racism on Any Forums, what makes black anons come here?

Attached: 1637818655882.png (572x693, 9.67K)

masochism

Literally any AMA or something here where the guy posts something to demonstrate he is black gets hundreds of replies. See: the Somali guy who wanted to be Indian yesterday

some how I doubt this

Attached: 7264861578_d3431d37e0.jpg (500x253, 29.62K)

Nigga I've grown up in a favela where hearing shootouts in the middle of the night was a daily ocorrence, why the fuck would I care about some scrawny white kid calling me a monkey on the internet? Get real.

yeah i talk to myself a lot
hello brother

brutha*

i've been here since the start, user. The racism doesnt bother me 1 bit, honestly it is a bit refreshing considering how PC everything is nowadays

That reads just like what a boomer whiteoid republicuck would write under a fake black profile

I have never ever spoken to a black person. I've seen them plenty of times selling cleenex at stop lights but fortunately I've never needed to hold any sort of conversation with them

Attached: 167168bc5a733fe3448f2fc5db1c160d.jpg (183x275, 6.24K)

well you can choose to believe me or not, it makes no difference to me

I used to play football with a black guy. We called him Mbappe and I didn't know about football so I thought that was literally his name kek

>talk to brown "people" as if they're normal
>shake hands to be polite
>don't touch anything afterwards and wash my hand as hard as possible once i'm able to
Anyone else do this?

no last tine i saw a black person was when i was in turkey on a vacation
he tried to sell us something and pretended that he has the same name as me

was he obama?
pic related is the average indonesian family

Attached: 3454065.jpg (901x544, 349.36K)