What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 91.08K)

>flag
>noo he said java will lose control of all the other islands
>that means we cant oppress them anymore

In a recent video he made the claim that because many people apparently see similar visions when doing drugs, there may be some magical alternate spirit world or some shit

Much more likely than the idea that people from the same cultural background hallucinate about the same stuff.

he sounds fat and lonely

Wtf we all see his videos here? He is really an incel icon

so did anyone else watch the livestream today?

what happened?

the constant reminder for the decline of western civilization haunt him everyday

nothing, he dipped out after like an hour

Holy shit int users are a lot closer to each other than I thought

Actually he knows it well. Basically admits america is the last western country with any power or will to participate in game of civilization and war.

you can find pictures of him, he’s normal weight

this nigga really said society needs drugs to function

Has he ever mentioned how UK is on the rise again?

His prediction for the west is irreversible decline for europe and america going through a crisis similar to Ireland’s troubles before reforming as the hegemon of the declining west in a multipolar world. America to remain powerful but no longer dominating Asia, Africa, and maybe Latin America besides it’s immediate neighbors.

He isn’t wrong if you count alcohol as a drug.

What channel?

is this the guy who makes alt history videos?
get his reccs all the time but never watch them

I remember he also mentioned that the west would either have to change fundamentally or fall into decadence until it does. Isn't the fundamental change already happening right now? France is already transforming into a major power in MENA and its other ex colonies in Africa, UK is shifting its focus on the intermarium project. Both of these play defining role in Europe, and they don't seem to look that grim since they're already going through transformations. What if they're not destined to collapse after all

He is so autistic I cannot really take anything he says seriously. He just strikes me as a guy who plays those alt history change map colour games constantly.

whatifalthist

This guy is fixated on really autistic ideas. In what fucking reality is Turkey going to be a dominant power again. He just makes shit up that he thinks sounds cool. I wouldn’t be surprised if he made a video on how Indonesia will rule Asia in the future. Most of what he says is too far fetched and he just seems like an incel sperg if I’m being honest.

I don’t think they’re destined to collapse. And European power is declining mainly due to demographics, and once the EU disunites that’s literally it. Small countries can’t compete with powers the size of continents. Europe does have its projects but they really aren’t enough. Russia proves this, it’s mostly america doing anything outside of token actions. Not to mention how americanized the youth are. Europe and Canada becoming more American in my opinion is really dangerous for this country. I am 100% sure our hegemony caused the culture wars since basically everybody with every political view can interject into ameircan politics.

His analysis on western countries is god tier but gets worse the least similar to the west the places get. I expect anything in America and europe to be good and anything on asia to be not as good. Does get Chinas problems spot on.

Very 50/50 but better than a lot of the other pop history channels

he has incredibly wide hips though