Do you have these in your cuntry

do you have these in your cuntry

Attached: house-centipede-photo-credit-paula-ashley-c2021-e1626180996376.jpg (1547x2063, 383.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/henrnp0m4eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

AAAAA I HATE THEM SO MUCH

p.s: yes we do have them

yeah i got done jacking off once, and i looked to my left at the wall and i saw one there (one foot away), i smashed it because it invaded my personal space, i felt bad about it afterward THOUGH

you think thats bad? one time I found one trapped in my bathroom sink and it was so fuckin massive. I mean i have never seen one that big before or after, it was so big you could see its eyes. Well I hate them so much I got a lighter and lit it on fire, im not even joking i could swear i heard it squeak in terror. I felt so bad afterwords, it flailed around like crazy and then i turned on the water and washed it down the drain.

Killed a big ass spider the other day here in my room, I had never seen such a big spider in my room before
It wasn’t, like, tarantula big, but it was much larger than the tiny stick legged spiders we’re all used to seeing, about the size of 2 quarters put together

No, but pic rel are pretty common (hint: that's not a stag beetle). They are bros, though, and not venomous or anything.

Thanks to warmer summers we may get some SOVLFUVL southern European bugs like tarantulas eventually.

Attached: csm_Balkenschröter_d98761bc2d.png (412x310, 169.68K)

cute

fuck you for posting this

What kinds of bugs do you have in Mongolia?

yes, i recently found one quite big. scary shit. i have been seeing more of them of late, i used to exterminate them, but i am afraid of the bigger ones. also sometimes when you hit them with a boot, they don't really die

chinese

kek based

Imagine one crawling into your urethra while you sleep

youtu.be/henrnp0m4eE
cute!

Thank god I live in India

Can't happen, they are way too chonky.

Never thought i would ever say it but thank god for being in Brazil, here we only have to lookout for the tiny fishes that get into your junk

I saw one yesterday while taking a shit
It was small so I'm not sure it's the same species

Yeah I've seen a bunch but in a couple year I've seen none

Yes my cat eats them

Oh god no
What the fuck is that
So fucking zased

thoughts on Trinidad??????