Why do you make fun of white people who like ANIME for being Japanese?

Ordinary Japanese youth also watch anime.
Anime is Japanese culture, so there is no shame in being interested in a foreign culture.

Attached: 4DFC61EA-ED1F-4D50-8830-131829BD9B08.jpg (465x659, 61.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxzBvqY5PP0
youtu.be/2Gtt98V4ypQ
youtu.be/jmKRgqWGrWc
youtu.be/6Z5sJJgX3GM
youtu.be/zFADf3CW8zI
youtu.be/4ZYEY9rerJE
youtu.be/nL9Z3zCPt-8
youtu.be/CLHyxjTahkM
youtu.be/RpJTgAGXApE
youtu.be/TgIJUo3zL0A
youtu.be/Bz8pmH5JuFs
youtu.be/GooLlEbvhOo
youtu.be/4r2ZJWBeVPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because anime is gay and cringe

Because geeks like cyberpunk and robots?
Is it because of Japan's image of robots and technology?

youtu.be/FxzBvqY5PP0

youtu.be/2Gtt98V4ypQ

youtu.be/jmKRgqWGrWc

It's always been that way.

youtu.be/6Z5sJJgX3GM

youtu.be/zFADf3CW8zI

I'm a songwriter.
I use a lot of oriental scales.
I think I am influenced by YMO.

youtu.be/4ZYEY9rerJE

youtu.be/nL9Z3zCPt-8

youtu.be/CLHyxjTahkM

youtu.be/RpJTgAGXApE

i don't like tranime that much, once you see all the worthwhile ones you're left with the 99,9% of garbage marketed to pathetic neckbear pedophiles looking for wish fulfillment escapism

interstella 5555 is awesome

Only anime I've watched is Bebop and Eva. Where should I continue?

Ergo proxy
Space dandy
samurai champloo

We only watch anime movies or very creative and interesting animes like Haibane Renmei and Serial Experiments Lain.
The only exception is that Demon Slayer anime because it is a very fucking awesome anime.

Attached: 1634084555857.png (236x224, 75.01K)

I think WEABOO is ridiculous.
People like jocks are probably making fun of them.
The first title is hard to understand because it is a wrong explanation. What I'm trying to say is weaboo is ridiculous, but I like Eron Musk, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Japanese anime.

I think WEABOO is ridiculous.
People like jocks are probably making fun of them.
The first title is hard to understand because it is a wrong explanation. What I'm trying to say is weaboo is ridiculous, but Eron Musk, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Japanese anime.

See

Weaboo and the people who make fun of them are like American jocks.
From my point of view as a Japanese, I don't make fun of weaboo and I am glad that people like Japanese anime.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Elon Musk also like Japanese anime.
In other words, successful people watch anime.

kys Alex you will never get a Japanese wife

>Shut down this circlejerk singlehandedly
Feels good man

Attached: 1654121825583s.jpg (125x121, 2.63K)

Of course, I like cyberpunk and space opera.
My music is cyberpunk and space oriented.

youtu.be/TgIJUo3zL0A

youtu.be/Bz8pmH5JuFs

youtu.be/GooLlEbvhOo

youtu.be/4r2ZJWBeVPE

The problem isn’t with anime, it’s with the type of people who like it. In Japan it’s a lot more normal whereas it’s only in the early phases of being normal here. Most people who are into anime are serious losers

Dragonball, Digimon, Pokemon, Meitantei Conan, Sailor Moon and many others are considered absolute normie tier and it was completely normal to watch them as a German kid in the 90s. They even have dubs and were on television.

Modern day westerners aren't "interested" in Japan, they are obsessed with it.
You might want to be more careful of these people before they all decide to move to Japan and destroy social cohesion.

Nothing more than escapism for introverted incels.
How about you fix your real life out! instead of investing yourself into make believe worlds and cartoon characters.
For normies, that shit ends when you hit puberty. Grow up!

I don't watch anime because it is too padded but 4chin/imageboards isn't better at all, it's just worse escapism
Literal pot calling the kettle back lmao

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>Modern day westerners aren't "interested" in Japan, they are obsessed with it.
Have you gone outside and talked to people, no one cares, if they did it would be obvious.

Because your anime USED to be interesting and imaginative when you were making shit like studio ghibli movies, ghost in the shell, cowboy bepop or other interesting and mature cartoons. Now anime is just AIEEEEE ONII CHAN PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT MY PANTSU, teens screaming a lot as they have EPIC SUPERPOWER BATTLE or slice of life shit that's just always loser fantasies of having a cute girl give you attention all the time

Or I WAS A COMPLETE LOSER BUT THEN I DIED AND GOT REBORN IN ANOTHER WORLD?! NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND AND GIRLS CREAM THEMSELVES OVER ME?!
Sure, maybe there's good animes out there but the fact you have to dig through piles of sugary cutesy trash aimed at degenerates and losers only proves my point