Mexicans of mexico

Mexicans of mexico
What is a good part of mexico to buy land and build a house on? i want to build a house with the jap ascetic. Cherry blossoms and neat ambience lighting etc but i dont want assholes to squat on my land or cartel fags to steal my jap shit while i work in the U.S

Attached: 14373d2a54ec4814d0d01499ef43fe1e.jpg (800x642, 96.8K)

Just want to fuck off to my piece of land for some months or year periodically. I dont ask for much but its straight up impossible for me to do this in the U.S. maybe plant a fuckload of cherry blossoms

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1200x675, 145.37K)

I might consider answering you if you post hand

Maybe have a pond right next to it or something and pay some whores to learn how to play the shamisen qnd have them play it while i drink for peak ambience

Attached: landscape-2622203_1920.jpg (1200x798, 233.46K)

Same color as yours probably
Im just tried of dealing with housing bs in the US
Como todos quiero juntar dinero y regresar creci en los estados unidos enconce me hace falta en cosas como vocabulario, estructura de parroffos y grammatica. Its easier to talk and write in english. 20 years of english will do that

Tepoztlan or any other Pueblo Mágico relatively near to Mexico City.

Costa Rica

Michoacana any small town :)

This sounds gay and weebpilled. Also houses in mexico are not built from lumber like in your pics.

Baja california sur or michoacan

Spain or italy

Import mats it will take a while but it can be done

Foreigners can't own land in Mexico. There was even a King of the Hill episode about this.

Eh too far plus im brown so they wouldnt be friendly

No one gives a shit about your skin color. I saw some parts around grenada that had a cool climate. I think you could buy a cheap as shit house a make an onsen somwhere there.

They can just not near the beaches or the border and even then you can own it by using the bank as a proxy plus worst case scenario i have family there

Go back and stay there

Fuck yeah weeb life

Wish i could but i need money to do that
Honestly user can you honestly say you enjoy this cancerous expensive shithole you call the U.S

Maybe plant some lychee and alvocados and harvest them every now and then

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x714, 228.08K)

Otherwise portugal has a golden visa program. Algrave would be pretty suitable for avocados. Although for a max weeb experienced id try watermelons or cucumber.

Maybe give away the shamisen if i find a whore good enough at it. Then hopefully it ends up an instrument in corridos or norteño music

Your autistic endeavors intrigue me. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

t. Mexican-Japanese mutt