My ancestor who fought in the battle of pig point, he fought under general custard...

My ancestor who fought in the battle of pig point, he fought under general custard. What are some important things your ancestors did in your country?

Attached: 1630196923681.jpg (1080x1919, 173.58K)

wonder what he would think about all the gays, blacks, jews, asians in this country right now lol

This was taken yesterday

It sure does feel that way

He's a big guy

Pcirel is my Grandpa. He was a frogman and OSS agent in the pacific theater during WW2. All my family knows is he spent a lot of his time in China. Wish I would've met him.

Attached: grandpapicture.jpg (453x607, 162.99K)

my grandpa beat my grandma

I don't care they are FUCKING DEAD brown people

>OSS agent in the pacific theater during WW2
Badass

Volhynia massacre

Grandpa never did anything wrong in his entire life

One of my distant ancestors was an actual crusader king VGH

Attached: 294E62C0-8C08-4DFC-AFBB-BA89B79A8CA8.jpg (1024x614, 88.2K)

This is my ancestor, he was a Vaishya millionaire like me

Attached: download (2).jpg (183x275, 17.49K)

I come from a long line cucks who sits on their ass all day and brag about how they were once rich. All of them were literally peasants

>What are some important things your ancestors did in your country?
I am descended from every English king back to Cedric of Wessex and forward to Edward III. Also every Scottish monarch to Robert III. Also related to Oliver Cromwell and can also trace to Ragnar and Rollo as well

And the queen of England is a direct descendant of Prophet Muhammad. That's irrelevant, your ancestors are in the previous 300 years

so become rich

>your ancestors are in the previous 300 years
Ancestors are literally everyone you are descended from user. There is no limit

Everyone is descended from everyone then. I am descended from Genghis Khan. We are all descended from some Ethiopian hunter. That's irrelevant for this post

300 years seems to be an arbitrary cutting off date. Why not 400 or 500? Or rather a number of generations?

It's not absolute, just a general guideline for what ancestry I think would be interesting

One of my uncles captured Monte Cassino and survived the whole war as soldier of Anders' Army

Did he meet the bear

I worship your uncle