This man right here is currently the most based leader on the planet

This man right here is currently the most based leader on the planet.

Attached: 62004440_401.jpg (700x394, 31.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fyb4zf44TYQ?t=234
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

>white westoid academics constantly make excuses for criminals and crime
>this nibba comes along and literally just arrests all the criminals and degenerates
>life suddenly gets better and more enjoyable for the average person

arresting criminals is pretty based but i don't know about this bitcoin business

Belicecucks can't cope

based on what?

didn't he lose all his country's money on crypto? lol

Didn't this retard sink millions of public funds into shitcoin?

Trannies will seethe, but this will single-handedly save the United States of America, if you know what I mean

No this woman is. She offered hairpin to her daughter

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-222247.jpg (1046x1070, 199.24K)

He´s a man of action. Yes the bitcoin's price is going downhill and it sucks for them, but if it had been the other way around, the world would be praising him.

>shitcoin
no, bitcoin.
But ultimately they are all shit desu.

I kneel

Barely 50% of it.

You know what crypto bros say, it's not lost if you don't sell.

Jokes apart, he is a really good president. His iron fist approach to the gang problem of El Salvador should be replicated all over the world.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-26 23-17-21.png (1334x856, 91.72K)

Based arap, inshallah El Salvador will be a muslim country within a generation, piss be upon them.

I kneel, Bukele-sama.

They only bought 50 million.

They've probably already made that back and more in the free marketing and investors.

imagine if he sold at the peak. crims in jail and loads of cash for building up the country. what could have been...

Based. Criminals anywhere should be given no quarter

Us latino thirdies understand the pain of always having to be on the look out for pic related. Firsties can leave their wallet on a park in plain sight and it will remain there untouched.

Attached: brayannn.jpg (576x960, 49.27K)

youtu.be/Fyb4zf44TYQ?t=234

>tfw no qt salvadorian girl soldier to boss me around and tell me not to join a gang

i suffer

I hope the price will raise again for their own good. Salvadoran people deserve it

Why do US goverment loathes him?

Yep
The most based part was when he said that if any gang strike back as vengeance, there would not be food in jail for weeks.