Chink scammer got my phone number and now he's sending me death threats. What do I do...

Chink scammer got my phone number and now he's sending me death threats. What do I do? I already blocked him but he's still leaving me voicemails.

Attached: 1612250810831.jpg (713x497, 27.41K)

Send him the tiananmen square copypasta.

Kek, I might do that. He's using an American phone number though so I don't know if it would do anything

Spoofing phone numbers is trivial, I doubt he's actually in the US.

Send chink scammer's data to Indian scammers. Solved. Jai Hind.

You cant tell your service provider? I'm sure they corps do something

Answer his calls and just fuck with him.
Talk in a racist Asian voice and ask him about eating dogs and Tiananmen square and communism.
Or pretend to be a Chinese lady boy and say
>HAWWWWWW ME SO HORNEE. YOU RIKE WHAT YOU SEEEEEE??? YOU WANT DA FUCKEE FUCKEE HAWW???

you mean like he spoofed your SIM card and got control of your phone number? Because that could be a major problem

if he's just spamming your phone though then ignore him

I'm scared because I think he can tie my address to my phone number. He's spamming me saying that he's gonna kill and rape my family, shit like that. I fucking hate chinks man

call the your cell provider and call the FBI if you're worried

lol this doesnt really sound like something a chinese spammer would do though

tell the cops dumbass

Hmmm, I don't really want to call the cops. What do you think the odds are that he'll actually do something?

Its low but the closer he is to you the more likely it would be. Can you establish a motive? He could also SWAT you if he knows your address.

it depends has he asked for money or demanded something. Or is he just harassing you?

Yeah he's asking me for money, but if I give it to him he'll know I'm a retard and ask for more

all cops are niggers

String him along, ask for bizarre request before you wire him the money, post for profit.

how the hell do you even end up in this situation? genuinely asking like im a bit curious

Debts must be paid.

Whyte boi is getting heemed soon.

Matched with a girl claiming she was DTF, then when I gave her my number this chink starts spamming me asking me for money. When I tell him to fuck off he says he's gonna cut my cock off and rape my family and shit like that

Based
Now get your dick cut off.

if you were asexual you wouldn’t be in this situation