/brit/

chargrilled olive edition

Attached: chargrilled olives.jpg (1000x1000, 164.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@r.choudhri/video/7113294623837080838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please help me I need attention

Bitch you look like Reviewbrah. Pipe the fuck down.

Attached: 1641129218915.jpg (1439x1381, 152.18K)

corr love debating abortion at 1 in the morning on a monday

Attached: virg.jpg (591x343, 105.65K)

desperate cunt

Can I shag one of your female sister or cousins? (18+)

*nasally british voice*
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa I literally cannot stop seething about America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many rocks do you live under

Attached: heather..jpg (720x159, 78.44K)

poo bum
willy bum
poo bum
willy bum

just discovered a fool proof way for women to not need abortions

no, they're pretty ugly ngl

Don't want to doommonger all the time, but due to trends in recent years - avancements in technology, the direction of politics and draconian measures by governments being met with little resistance - I really do believe now that every 'bad' aspect you might have seen in dystopian futures in science fiction will eventually become a reality. There will be microchips implanted in people's brains, there will be automated robots for every little insignificant task, there will be babies being born in artificial wombs, there will be bug burgers and artificially grown meat, there will be legalised hard drugs, there will be only polyamorous relationships, there will be sex robots and hologram gfs, there will be obscene disparities between rich and poor, there will be no worker's rights, there will be no strong communities, there will be no family values, there will be no individual cultures, there will be open borders and no nation states, and everyone will be happy.

She's said she wants a husband

Attached: orange.jpg (478x204, 22.32K)

Just found out that an old friend of mine from a long time ago when we were kids passed away in 2019.

Attached: 3D1DCB64-AFF6-464A-93A7-ADC6D8EB7B01.jpg (640x480, 30.96K)

lmaooo

F, how'd he die?

was just saying this down the pub

Proof?

how is that bad? i'm gonna be an irl tony stark and you'll be sat in your basement pining for the oldey days of the fucking 1800's or something lol

>just be an incel like me
It'll never catch on.

my point is that everything youve said is about the foetus and you havent mentioned the womans right to control her body as a factor

give me a reason to care

abortion is needed to protect women. you incels wouldn't know

women are biologically primed to be attracted to the same type of man who is their predator .

*pours out a 40 for lil nigga*

Utterly dire patter even for this time of night. Sort it the fuck out.

um ackshully it's volcel

not a single photon from this post reached my retinas

This site is absolutely full of repressed queers and weird closet cases. I think zoomers get a bad rap because the old gits are far worse. So many of the recurring themes and the sort of stuff that gets posted on here just reeks of benders who refuse to come out.

deadguy btfo!
livingbros.... we won.

tiktok.com/@r.choudhri/video/7113294623837080838

london is so fucking grim

Attached: 1582502375035.png (815x919, 408.04K)

window closed amigo
she had ample chance, but through either negligence or incompetence, she missed it

I'm sure people with stage 4 lung cancer wish they did something sooner, but they're shit out of luck too

>this is someones daughter

Attached: 8a4a1792c8d10bd502cd.jpg (512x512, 32.69K)

Reckon Mark from Peep Show would secretly find abortion distasteful but he would be too much of a pussy to say that so he would say "Well I think the government should just stay out of it"
Jez would go with whatever opinion is hip and trendy at the moment.
Super Hans wouldn't care

>fucks
Proof?

why does the concept of personal responsibility cause your kind such pain