I've sent women to jail because they tried to abort a child (In Flipland abortion is illegal in all instances)...

I've sent women to jail because they tried to abort a child (In Flipland abortion is illegal in all instances). I do not honestly care. That is not my fault. I am just doing my job

Attached: 1655622241019.jpg (1280x720, 167.72K)

You did good

good job

Oh word?
Ight, gonna be there in a few weeks. 3 months paid vacation accumulated. Cya soon

I am a lawyer. Our constitution expressly allows abortion in all instances, it was made by conservative catholic priests

Based protector of the vulnerable.

YUH YUH YUH

you are a faggot. not because you punish women for aborting, but because lawyers are spineless faggots no matter what.

How fucking corrupt are you exactly? Have you ever had to accept a bride to turn a case in court? I know that government and political shitheads in third world countries could and will get away with literally anything

keyed as fuck

I did not do anything wrong. That is the law. I am not pro or anti abortion I am jist doing my job

>That is not my fault. I am just doing my job
Those germans were "just doing their jobs" when they were gassing jews. The letter of the law and the spirit of the law are different things. I'm sure if the state deputized individuals to rat you out to the authorities for exercising one of your rights you'd probably have some serious issues with that too.

You got to work on that bait quality, Zhang

Lawyers are evil.

based yuh

sinners deserve to be punished

Look, Flipland is weird. Its illegal to get an abortion but if a man looks at a woman funny and the woman feels its hostile, its illegal (no jail time though). I am just doing what is brought to me.

I am not evil, if we can settle it through other means thats nice

>How fucking corrupt are you exactly?
I am not, why should I be I live comfortably now

>Have you ever had to accept a bride to turn a case in court?
No. I will be a wizard next year

>I know that government and political shitheads in third world countries could and will get away with literally anything
Yes, many do. Though I didn't expect shithole Sudan to recognize this

You could just legalize abortion there, that's an alternative method. And given how sex tourism is a thing in your region of the world I think it's pretty justified. I'd rather be aborted than being born to a creepy fat German sexpat on one of his holiday benders. I wouldn't say you're evil and if that's how you wanna justify it that's fine but I've worked with people like you before. Snitch is probably a more accurate descriptor for you.

>Snitch is probably a more accurate descriptor for you.
I am not a snitch. A snitch implies I tattled that she aborted, which I did not do. If the case is brought to me, I simply just do my job

>You could just legalize abortion there, that's an alternative method.
Yes, but that can only be done to save the life of the mother. That's the only thing the constitution allows. But there is a law banning abortion (a 1910 law), so they would have to change that.

I mean, is that my fault? We still have laws here that are 1800s thinking. Like when you see your wife in the act of sex with another man you can legally murder and torture them

Attached: 1649478350954.jpg (1920x1080, 158.27K)

Based, please send more

larp

>Like when you see your wife in the act of sex with another man you can legally murder and torture them
really?

Yes. It's a 1900s law