Hahahahaha yeah i totally think everyone should walk or bike everywhere

>hahahahaha yeah i totally think everyone should walk or bike everywhere
>cars are bad cause the environment or some shit so that means you should sacrifice you own comfort and liberties
>you should just spend a shitload of hours getting to one place instead of 30 minutes with a car
>if all cities were walkable we wouldn't have bigotry or corruption or crime or drugs or bugs or rapid dogs
>i am able to waste my life on a bicycle so that means you should be able bodied to as well
>we should just waste millions of dollars to spend reforming our public infrastructure cuz the Dutch did it and they obviously aren't a small, densely populated shithole.

Attached: 12479 - clothes glasses hair i_fucking_love_science open_mouth soyjak stubble.png (365x314, 94.35K)

lmao too true

i say this

All of this but unironically

really?

i think walking more would be good for unitedstatians

imagine defending suburbia
OP is a fat slob who wants to keep his lifestyle of waiting at stop lights, drive thrus and paying 38434 dollars for insulin

nah wed be better of rolling like sonic the hedgehog

Urboids can do whatever they want but they obviously can't touch our cars in the countryside without creating some ridiculously expensive public transportation system out here which is never going to happen

dude why are inner cities such shitholes? fucking fascist republicans are surely to blame

You people definitely are good at rolling.

This but unironically

>ride a motorbike
>go wherever I want like a car but don't get stuck in traffic

Attached: 371-3715832_amerimutt-face-hd-png-download.png (860x745, 88.23K)

I hate cars, bikes, and walking. Everyone should run everywhere.

Must be nice to have warm weather for more than 4-5 months of the year.

>Slow as fuck
>Sweat

YO YO HEAR ME OUT I KNOW A SOLUTION
>ban automatic cars, if you cant drive stick you get to walk, manual chads get to enjoy the benefits of a personal vehicle

theyll scrape u off the pavement in few years

>>walkable cities

Attached: 1655990925095.jpg (1617x1080, 201.46K)

Nigger what

You do realize that car-dependent suburbia is one of the biggest reasons for the U.S.'s decline right? One of the reasons cities are in debt is b/c they have to spend money on constantly maintaining and building roads And not to mention the social consequences of car-dependent suburbia.

What? Monkey